[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julius Jones Owners

splotchman

Here is something from Rotoworld:

Coach Bill Parcells said yesterday that he is expecting RB Julius Jones to step up his game down the stretch for the Cowboys.

"I said, 'Sometimes you just gotta be your own blocker. And just somehow manage to rip off one of those big runs or a good run where they all see it, all your linemen see it and everybody sees it and it just gets everybody excited. That's what the good ones can do. It might take you two or three games to get that done, but that can provide an impetus to it,'" Parcells said. "And he knows what I'm talking about." Dec. 9 - 9:58 am et

Only two things hesitate me from starting JJ this week:

1. KC Rush Defense - Ranked #5 I believe

2. Possible lack of goal line carriers. Last week I don't think that JJ had a chance to get any goal lines carriers. It appears from Bill's note above JJ is gonna get the work at the goal line.

Are you starting JJ this week? Why or why not?

Here is something from Rotoworld:

Coach Bill Parcells said yesterday that he is expecting RB Julius Jones to step up his game down the stretch for the Cowboys.

"I said, 'Sometimes you just gotta be your own blocker. And just somehow manage to rip off one of those big runs or a good run where they all see it, all your linemen see it and everybody sees it and it just gets everybody excited. That's what the good ones can do. It might take you two or three games to get that done, but that can provide an impetus to it,'" Parcells said. "And he knows what I'm talking about." Dec. 9 - 9:58 am et

Only two things hesitate me from starting JJ this week:

1.  KC Rush Defense - Ranked #5 I believe

2.  Possible lack of goal line carriers.  Last week I don't think that JJ had a chance to get any goal lines carriers.  It appears from Bill's note above JJ is gonna get the work at the goal line.

Are you starting JJ this week?  Why or why not?

1204702[/snapback]

I would be hesitant to start him because of the Chiefs rushing D. If I heard right they haven't given up a 100 yard rushing day yet this season. But if Dal is smart and throws a lot of screens then he could have a big day receiving. Tough Call.

this time of year still makes sense to go with the best you got and play your studs over overanalyzing matchups ( i am guilty of it as well )

I think Julius can have a decent game 70-80 yards and a score ..anything more would be gravy i think

GL

1204848[/snapback]

Since he hasn't scored since his injury, I am going to wait until he does score before I play him! I think KC will put 8 men in the box and dare twinkletoes Bledsoe to beat them, sort of what they did last week to Jake the Fake.

I am playing LJ, DD, and flex Gado over JJ this week. I think JJ can have 120 total yards this week, but I think Gado has a shot at 2 TDs. It is those multiple TD games that really spark a team. Like last week I played LJ and Hines and got 4 TDs, that was sweet. Nice to finish the regular season with the high score of the week.