[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gado or J.Jones?

splotchman

Have to start either J.Jones vs. KC or Gado vs. Det.

Right now I'm leaning towards Gado, as I like his matchup better and I know he's gonna get the goal line carriers. However, something in my gut tells me JJ is gonna have a big game and resume the goal line carriers.

Who would you start?

Gado and sleep well with this decision. KC is pretty decent against the rush and JJ has risk with MBIII (Low risk)I think both are going to do well but I could see KC trying to stop he run and Detroit can't stop anything right now.

Dude, I am a serious "boy"s fan (Don't hold it against me too much, I have tons of shucks from the early 70's when I was a kid). But, you made me think hard on this, I am now definitely benching Glenn in one league. Parcells is going to do whatever it takes to establish the rushing game with mostly Jones all day tomorrow. He's even had pep talks with Jones about busting off a few for the team. I know he didn't help much earlier in the season, but I think he'll have a great game tomorrow and I wish I had him.

My two cents. Thanks for the earlier advice.

Dude, I am a serious "boy"s fan (Don't hold it against me too much, I have tons of shucks from the early 70's when I was a kid).  But, you made me think hard on this, I am now definitely benching Glenn in one league.  Parcells is going to do whatever it takes to establish the rushing game with mostly Jones all day tomorrow.  He's even had pep talks with Jones about busting off a few for the team.  I know he didn't help much earlier in the season, but I think he'll have a great game tomorrow and I wish I had him.

My two cents.  Thanks for the earlier advice.

1206786[/snapback]

I tend to agree with you. Something just tells me JJ is gonna have a huge day. In the end, I don't think I can go wrong with either Gado or JJ. Gonna sleep on it and then decide if I remove Gado from the starting lineup.

Thanks for the kicker advice.

I actually believe JJ is the better play this week. Unfortunately, conservative logic dicates that Gado will not be splitting carries and is playing at home in the cold vs a mediocre Lions team. It is hard to argue against that matchup. But the Cowboys must win Sunday -the Pack have packed it in while the Lions are trying to build something for next year and guys are playing for jobs (I recognize Gado is also playing for his job).

JJ got the rock 23 times last week. I see the same happening this week plus a score.

The KC/DAL game is going to be a run fest. Its an absolute must win for both teams and I see both RBs having monster days. Even though KC has been good at stopping the run, they have been really bad at giving up lots of yards to RBs coming out of the backfield in the passing game, which apparenly Parcels realized that jones can catch the ball in the last couple games and be sure that the pattern will continue. Im starting JJ against my Chiefs today so i will be silenly routing for JJ, as long as the chiefs still win

:DGO CHIEFS and JJ

Check out my posts if you have time, good luck