[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver, Seattle or TB

tigger88

TB is a great defense, but I like Denver and Seattle better than TB's matchup.

You gotta love Denver going against the Ravens at home. I bet Champ at least gets one INT here. Boller just makes so many mistakes, and you know they will be playing from behind, so Boller will be throwing.

I am starting Seattle's D tomorrow and expect them to have a solid game, albeit not as solid as last Monday night. Alex Smith should good be for at least 2 INTs and a fumble. Throw in a couple sacks.

I am really torn on who to recommend between Denver and Seattle, but I might slightly lean towards Denver.

Def is such a crap-shoot you just never know!

I like Seattle on paper to put up the most points here, and if you are picking them up it is going to be a good start next week as well. If they get up they may have their D on the field a bit more. You could make the same case for Denver this week. Do you like a D inside or outside? :D