[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did these guys kill you?

wolfdigger

I got killed by Anderson and CJ. Now the guy I'm playing needs 38.5 points from Vick and Crumpler tomorrow night and he beats me. Out of 11 games they've done it 4 times, but they've done it 4 times in the past 5 games. All I can do is hope the NO D shows up, or lets up only running TD's to Dunn or Duckett otherwise I'll just be battling for overall points and out in round 1 of the playoffs.

Holy crap.... down by only 11 points... 1 more td from Gado with a little yardage and I'll pull it off...

I can't watch...

1209301[/snapback]

I had Palmer, A.Johnson, and Fitz, who I thought were all going to kill me. Luckily, Alexander, Seattle D, Josh Brown, Housh, and now Gado won me my game!! Let's hope these guys step it up next week, as I got lucky b/c my opponent had some duds too...

I had Palmer, Jordan, Foster and Fitz starting with Jackson on the bench. Garrard and Moat were on my bench too. The part that's even harder to believe is that I still have a shot at winning if Crumpler gets 8 pts tonight.

The team I played had to start Ricky and F. Gore at RB. I picked up Moats, just so he wouldn't get him. Thank goodness. It just shows, grab anyone that has a chance for pts.

I was the #1 seed going into the playoffs and got my @$$ spanked. Palmer, C. Johnson and Fitz all had their worst games of the year and S. Jackson, A. Johnson and the Pathers D did nothing. Oh well, there is always next year! :D

1209049[/snapback]

I lost this week (last regualr season game) by one point (points only league). Win I am in the playoffs, lose I am out. Palmer gets one TD, James, Jackson, S. Smith & Boldin are all shut out, and F**king Tynes missed a GD field Goal, and I lose by one darn point. God I love this game.

I thought I was dead with having Palmer, Chad and Andre Johnson in my lineup. Fortunately I had Larry Johnson, D.Davis, and Gates to pick up the slack.

1211222[/snapback]

Wasnt it awesome to see Gates get like most of his points in the last two minutes?? I had him in another league (one where I get nothing if he does not reach 100 yards, very TD heavy league), and I thought I got nothing from him...but then SD goes into a throw only mode, and throw only to Gates, and we all end up with 120+ and a TD....AWESOME!!!