[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge owners....

NinersIn2006!

I know Dungy and the Colts have said they are going to play this game like any other (they have five weeks until their first playoff game), but Edge is the one guy I could see being held back for the following reasons:

1. He has been carrying the ball 25+ times a game. They have to get him some rest at some point.

2. Edge is a free agent after this year, so the Colts may want to get a good look at Dominic Rhodes to see what they have in him.

3. Edge is the RB, who takes a hit everytime he touches the ball just about. Its not like Manning who hardly ever gets hit.

I'm thinking he gets about 12-15 carries, for about 50-70 yards and a TD, if he is in the game at the right time.

But there is also part of me thinking he will go all out this game because he does have a shot at the rushing record.

What are all you Edge owners doing this week? I have other legitimate options this week (we play a couple of flex positions, one of which can be filled by any player), so I would hate to bench those in favor of Edge who may only play til halftime max. But at the same time, its tough to bench your stud.

I think Edge is a must-start this week. Even in a single half aganst SD, he could go for 100 yards and 2 TDs. His upside is so big, and since it's the playoffs so the competition is stiffer, I think I'm better off with the possibility of Edge getting me 20+ points this week over starting someone else who will get 8-12 points.

I'm starting Edge. Have to.

I agree with all of the above comments with the exception of Gdawg who says that Edge has been killing him the past 2 weeks. How exactly is he killing you? Week 13 - 124 total yds, 1 TD; Week 14 - 154 total yds 0 TD. That's pretty darn good in my book.

In my league his 154 total yards garnered me a whopping 7 points...not exactly good for business.

When my studs dont score I dont win, its as simple as that. Between Edge and CJohnson Ive gotten ONE TD in the last two weeks, hence my comment.

Edited by Gdawg