[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Davis ..its getting ugly !

isleseeya

appears more and more D Davis will not play :D ..last update from KFFL and Stats shows he missed practice yet again and is a game time decision will feeling that he likely will not play ( Texans have nothing to play for except losing to keep # 1 draft pick )

with this , i am hurting ...i can start Greg Jones or Houston

Greg Jones would be a great play if Fred Taylor was out ..they say he will still get carries but have to believe he plays second fiddle to Taylor thgis week against bad 49ers team ...Greg Jones may still get some good fantasy value and pts in garbage time however as i expect Jags to roll on Sunday and Taylor may be on the bench by 3rd - 4th quarter

Or i can start :

Houston, who ran hard last week but now apparently will share carries with Askew when Jets play at Miami ...I think Jets will be playing from behind and will need to throw more which hurts Houston ..the good part is unlike Jones he should start though and get bulk of the work

I need help ..WDIS , Jones or Houston and why ?

Edited by isleseeya

I would go with Houston, he is starting and should get plenty of carries. The Jets want to see what they have for next year. He'll loose a few carries to the other guy, but at least they will attempt to lean on him. As for Jones, Taylor will be likely splitting carries, greatly reducing the numbers for 'ol Greggie. Yes, garbage time might be good for him, but then again they may use a third stringer in that situation. Good luck!

Please see my dilema! Thanks.

I would definitely go with Greg Jones...Even with Fred lurking in the backfield, you gotta think Jax will have a lot more chances for TD's than the Jets.  I didn't think Houston was that great last week and Jones has been running very well.

1220227[/snapback]

Yes I agree. I would go with Jones. Word is Jax likes him better than Tayor and he is assimilated better into the offense than a fill in like Houston.