[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss?!?!?!

bcobb

Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. I'll play devil's advocate:

Antonio Bryant will be the #1 this week playing against the Oakland D.

Toomer is playing against KC who gives up 248 passing yards per game.

Would you still start Moss? Cleveland did just shut down Cincy's passing game.

I'm going to go against the grain and say start Toomer in what looks like it could be a shootout at Giants Stadium vs. the Chiefs. The weather forecast looks good - around 40 and sunny. So why not? Moss is a big cry baby and I'm sure he is sulking and not giving his all. Go with Toomer - $10 bucks says he outscores Randy Moss this week. Good luck!

I'm going to go against the grain and say start Toomer in what looks like it could be a shootout at Giants Stadium vs. the Chiefs. The weather forecast looks good - around 40 and sunny. So why not? Moss is a big cry baby and I'm sure he is sulking and not giving his all. Go with Toomer - $10 bucks says he outscores Randy Moss this week. Good luck!

1220671[/snapback]

Looks like you may be right, Toomer just went for 70 and a TD. We'll see what Moss does tomorrow!

Looks like you may be right, Toomer just went for 70 and a TD. We'll see what Moss does tomorrow!

1222423[/snapback]

moss 28 yards and 1 td! I was right! I was right about starting Brady over Garrard too...which I did. It didn't matter, I still lost a shot at the super bowl. Thanks to my opponent having Tiki and Rudi Johnson, while I had Tomlinson and Foster (Westbrook's replacement on my team) - screw it all to hell!

see you guys next season. Good luck to all in their Super Bowls!

10-3 regular season -

QB Brady, Bledsoe,Garrard

RB Tomlinson, Foster, Chester Taylor, Dominic Rhodes (dropped KJ & Westbrook)

WR Burress, Galloway, Harrison, Lee Evans

TE Cooley, L.J. Smith

K Vanderjagt

D/ST Bengals

0-1 postseason

opponent had starting

Manning

Rudi Johnson, Tiki Barber, Chris Chambers, DJax, Roy Williams, Randy McMichael, Rian Lindell, Giants D/ST

lost by 17! doh!

Edited by heydudes