[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB?

Chiefanatic

I have 4 viable options at RB and I need to start 2 of them. Here's who they are and their matchups.

Mike Anderson vs. Buffalo

Good matchup but limited carries

Willis McGahee vs. Denver

Should get carries but against stingy D

Cedric Houston vs. Miami

Gets the carries but Miami doesn't give up rushing TD's

Jerome Bettis vs Minnesota

Potential TD but carries are iffy

Which 2 would you play?

I have 4 viable options at RB and I need to start 2 of them.  Here's who they are and their matchups.

Mike Anderson vs. Buffalo

Good matchup but limited carries

Willis McGahee vs. Denver

Should get carries but against stingy D

Cedric Houston vs. Miami

Gets the carries but Miami doesn't give up rushing TD's

Jerome Bettis vs Minnesota

Potential TD but carries are iffy

Which 2 would you play?

1220595[/snapback]

Buffalo can't stop the run,play Anderson.Now it gets a little tougher IMO.I'd play Bettis.I don't like the Jets chances against Miami and McGahee has been pretty bad lately.The Bus has the best chance of these 3 for a td.

Buffalo can't stop the run,play Anderson.Now it gets a little tougher IMO.I'd play Bettis.I don't like the Jets chances against Miami and McGahee has been pretty bad lately.The Bus has the best chance of these 3 for a td.

1220605[/snapback]

This is really good advice. Houston will also probably split carries. Evenc though he had 78 yds and a score his average was 2.7 yds per carry. HOUSTON LOOKS GOOD IN WK 16.

Sad to say it, but Anderson and Bettis. I wish I could recommend McGahee, but last week's doughnut has scared me away. Of course, Anderson didn't do much better last week, but the matchup is far more favorable this week. Given the time and temperature of this game, there will be a lot of running from the Broncos. I expect a Parcellian game plan from them this week.

:D Please see Got Moats -- Thanks!

Edited by CowboysDiehard

I like Anderson for sure , and then I would have to go with Bettis for choice #2. McGahee is terrible right now and is on the verge of being run out of town, which is what he wants, so I expect another sub-par game from him. Houston is hard to start over Bettis when he's only played 1 week and you know the Bus will get the goal line carries.