[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Replacing D.Davis

Wild Wombat

I need to start two from the following: D.Davis, S.Jackson, M.Anderson, F.Taylor, G.Jones, R.Moats. I play the S.Alexander owner this week... tough matchup. I don't need to put a player into my lineup until just before kickoff of their game.

D.Davis - If he is active tomorrow, I start him.

S.Jackson - I will start him since he is the only back I have besides Davis that is guaranteed to be the feature back for his team. Trouble is that for the Rams the featured back may not get 10 carries.

M.Anderson - I won't be starting him, because I need to postpone my decisions as long as possible in case Davis plays. Love the matchup but who knows if he will get enough carries?

F.Taylor - Can't be trusted even if he starts. He would be my last option of all of my RBs.

G.Jones - If he was the starter, I would go with him ... another great matchup. However, it is a gamble.

R.Moats - Looked great last week. Another great matchup too. But he has almost no experience and, once again, he isn't the feature back.

I have a pretty tough game this week, even with D.Davis. My thinking that I should go with the guy that has the biggest upside, regardless of the downside. Ten points for me isn't going to cut it anyway, so I should roll the dice and hope for twenty. Now, I think Moats has more upside than Anderson, Taylor and Jones. What is your thinking Huddlers?

Thanks for all of the useful suggestions to start Mike Anderson, guys. Oh, well, I probably wouldn't have started him anyway. :D

Oh, a real thanks to you Dominion... the only problem with starting Moats is that, from what I read, he only has a fraction of the playbook down so they just can't have him in there alot. I just hope that whatever decision I make on a starter isn't as bad as my decision to bench Anderson! :D

My vote would be Jackson. I don't have Jackson, so I haven't followed him, but my feeling is that w/you going v. Alexander, Jackson may be the only back that has a chance to match Shaun.

It is going out on a limb, it isn't the safe pick. I think it partially depends on the rest of your lineup.....can your lineup fend off a great day by Alexander, or are you just about equal to your opponent and need an outstanding day by someone?

I am starting Jackson, but, since I can't retroactively start Anderson :D , I have to choose my second back from Moats, F.Taylor and G.Jones.

With Davis in my lineup my opponent and I are fairly even:

I have Brees, he has Warner.

I have S.Jax and ???, he has SA and D. Foster

I have Harrison and Holt, he has Wayne and McCardell

I have Gonzo and he has Crumpler

I have the CAR Def and he has the JAX Def (points against are huge for us)

By my thinking, I kick his ass at WR and he kicks mine at RB, especially without D.Davis. We are fairly close elsewhere, with a slight advantage to him.

So: Moats, F.Taylor or G.Jones?