[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody starting Warner ?

Damm, I am soooo tempted to start Curt Warner over M Hasselback, but for some reason, I'm thinking that this is too easy.

That it's too obvious.... Any thoughts?

1222460[/snapback]

I sure hope it is a trap as I am playing against Warner and just played my bonehead QB Eli. The trap piece was that I thought McNair would light up the Texans last week and he did not have a single TD and the Titans only scored 13 points at home against the Texans. I am also playing against Alexander so it will probably be the SA show tomorrow and Seattle won't have to throw much. Arizona on the other hand can not run the ball against anyone. Curt will have more passing yards no doubt and at least one TD. But Hass could out TD Curt in a Seahawk blowout. I think the safer play is Warner.

Well, Hawks play Tenn. They should get a lead early, then just feed Alexander.

Zona plays Houston, so they should get a lead early as well. However, their running game blows, so I expect Warner to keep throwing....

Hass is a good QB, but Alexander has made him an average QB from a fantasy standpoint.