[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

INDY D Or Falcons D

titan35

What do you guys think? Indy at home against the Chargers or Atlanta at the Bears on National TV? I normally wouldnt put that much thought into it, but the guy I am playing has L. Johnson and M. Anderson. Needless to say I am in a hole. I have P. Manning, Alexander, Portis, and Holt, so I have a chance, but it is going to be close and I dont want to leave points on the table.

THanks

I feel your pain, my opponent has the same two...

(though I'm really in trouble as I have Green for QB and TB DEF, both who performed miserably).

I have Alexander and Portis yet to play, so it's not over yet... but I have to pull every last point myself...

First to you:

I too would think ATL. My gut tells me that despite the tendency for Indy's D to be stingy, this game could be a bit of a shootout (like the CIN game) and with Orten (Orton?) struggling, I'd bet ATL is likely to keep that game tighter.

Now me:

I have Tab Perry (my league gives decent points for return yds) as my #3 or I could start E. Parker of SD (@ Indy) or D. Bennet of Ten. (v. Seat). Perry will average probably 5 points, but I'm wondering if I should go for the TD with one of the other two... even though they both are pretty marginal. thought?

Now me:

I have Tab Perry (my league gives decent points for return yds) as my #3 or I could start E. Parker of SD (@ Indy) or D. Bennet of Ten. (v. Seat).  Perry will average probably 5 points, but I'm wondering if I should go for the TD with one of the other two...  even though they both are pretty marginal.  thought?

1223170[/snapback]

Well, I subscribe to the get points theory and not the homerun. However, that theory forced me to start Cadillac yesterday instead of waiting on Dom Davis. I like Bennett as he should at least put up 50 yards and gets the possibility of a TD. Also he is at home. Having said that, Perry will get a few points, so its a tough call. I think I would lean on Bennett.

thanks for the thoughts...

BTW... the weather for CHI:

Kick-Off Forecast for 7:30 PM

Partly Cloudy

14°F Feels Like:0°F

Probability of Precipitation: 20%

Wind: From the West at 15 mph

Probably not a factor, though the wind and cold could keep the scores down as well... perhaps.