[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick is so overrated

thinkaboutit27

It's really pathetic. He's great to watch when he scrambles around and tries to make a play.

It's great to see him dodge guys left and right and run for a 40 yard run, but honestly. Is he really a 'good' QB?

Yes, he has a great arm and can certainly throw the ball down the field without any effort, but he's not consistent enough to be a 'great' QB.

Maybe he should switch to a WR?

And no, I didn't have Vick in my lineup this week. I can't imagine one team in a playoff game that has Vick in their starting lineup (maybe on their bench).

I can't even imagine Vick even getting a team into playoff contention.

So sad.

If Atlanta wants to actually win games they need to bench Vick, and start the backup who can actually pass.

Look no farther than what Grossman brought to Chicago tonight, when he came into the game. The potential in the passing game was a big pick me up to their offense.

Run heavy offense with no passing game = many losses

Vick can run, but that's about it. He'll wow you one minute and piss you off for the next 10! Most overated player in the league by far. 2 years ago people were drafting him in the first or 2nd round, now he ends up finding his way to the waiver wire in most leagues. Just glad that I was never high on the guy, cause he's single handedly killed a lot of owners year after year.

If Atlanta wants to actually win games they need to bench Vick

1225185[/snapback]

Sorry, but that's a pretty ridiculous statement. Take a look at the Falcons win-loss record with Vick as the starter.

He faced the best defense in the NFL in 5 degree weather. Let's leave it at that.