[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

will i win ? can I win ? I need to win !

isleseeya

My team is down 13 pts going into tonights game ...my opponent has no players left ...i have Samkon Gado (RB) and Clayton ( WR ) going

League scoring is :

1 pt for every 10 yards rushed

1 pt for every 10 receiving yards

6 pts for TD's

my opponent , playfully has already congratulated me for beating him ( a little reverse psychology i believe - and looking for the jinx ) , but i know that 13 pts is no lock

Now Huddlers a win gets me into the finals so i am just wondering for your educated opinions and thoughts on if you think i can get my 13 pts or more tonight based on my 2 remaining players and the game

Let me hear you :D

Thanks :D ..i am a nervous wreck especially since some of my moves did not pan out like i hoped this week

Starting Greg Jones over C Houston ( since DD was out )

and starting Elam over Wilkins

but i went what i thought was best and if i am meant to win , Gado and Clayton will get me through

thank goodness youhad Heap ..he carried you alone ..Gado went down but his 45 yards helped me plus claytons TD

I am in the final boys !  :D

1227772[/snapback]

I had a 7.5 point lead going into MNFB and had Gado playing and my competition actually had Jamal Lewis in his lineup. Jamal's last carry in the the 4th quarter (after the Packers had earlier pulled all their starters) was the nail in the coffin. I lost by 5 points.

Aaron Rodgers enters the game and I am just hoping he can run a little time and the Ravens would come to their senses and take their starters out too. But no, he fumbles on the 12 yard line on his second play, the defense could have easily scored on that play. But Jamal takes it in on the next four carries. Then they pull him from the game up 41-3. Just unbelievable to me. I also played Hines Ward this week and got 11 yards and Plaxico and got 34 yards. Other than that my team was awesome. My WRs hurt but losing Gado was a killer.