[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire QB bids= HELP!

hoopzfanatic

Already got whooped in the QB position and was down to Warner playing. I will now be trying to bid on different replacements for him. Here are the choices:

McCown PHI @IND

Martin SF @DAL

Grossman @GB @MIN

and maybe:

Rosenfels TEN @NE

I like them in the order I listed, McCown, Martin, and Grossman. If Rosenfels is named starter I would like to look at him as well.

Anyone have some input on these QBs? Who would you pick up? Or would you try to pick up two? (Warner and Leftwich are the QBs right now)

Thanks for any help...

I like McCown, but he's still sick. Can't depend on him to be well by Sunday, so you'll need a plan B. Rosenfels has nice upside if he starts. He has put up good stats on good defenses in playing only 50% of the time. In a full game, against the Titans, he could surprise a lot of people.

I like Holcomb for a low downside, low upside conservative performance. He's very, very accurate but doesn't throw many passes.

I like Boller to score at least 1 TD and get about 200 yards. He clearly has the potential for more, but has been very erratic lately (3 TD in two games, only 1 TD in 3). Plus, who knows what version of the Vikings will show up this week.

Martin is also a very, very accuate passer. He turns the ball over more than you'd like, but the upside is there this week verus the Niners, who are routinely taken to the cleaners by opposing QBs.