[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rosenfels or Garrard at QB

isleseeya

I like Garard and his match up this week vs Texans but i am leery that Texans so so bad at stopping run , Jax may run the ball much more than pass ..and if they build up a lead ( they did not last week vs Niners ) then they will run even more

I can also start sage rosenfels , ( predicated on Ferrotte not playing which appears to be the case ) , and he has an excellent matchup as Dolphins host the Titans who are brutal against the pass ..i just read they gave up at least one Passing TD in every single game this year ...but i am leery Sage has had some very bad moments this year ( even though he had some good ones last 2 times out )

leaning towards Garard but want to hear you ..and who you think i should start

:D

thanks for remembering ..i pulled it out by tie breaker pts even when Gado went down ...it was a long night but i got into the finals ( Clayton was huge with the rushing TD )

Thanks and GL

I am leaning towards Garard as well this week ..but i am open to hear more input

I agree that Garrard is a safer play. Normally, I know they say that you don't worry about who your opponent is starting when you play, but in the case of the BIG GAME, I think you have to.

If your opponent is likely gonna blow you out of the water, you might need to take on the high risk, high return guy. With Chambers playing the way he has, Sage has some serious upside. On the other hand, if your team is pretty comparable to your opponent's team in terms of overall points, go conversative and start Garrard.