[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl Dilemma

last1standin

So I'm going with Hasselback at this point and leaving the potential upside risk (McCown) on the bench. I'm struggling at the WR position, starting Boldin but likely benching Wayne and putting either Moulds or Stokley in for him. Thoughts? Also trying to decide between Tampa D at home or NE on the road to seal the deal on Monday night. Appreciate the feedback!!! :D

So I'm going with Hasselback at this point and leaving the potential upside risk (McCown) on the bench.  I'm struggling at the WR position, starting Boldin but likely benching Wayne and putting either Moulds or Stokley in for him.  Thoughts?  Also trying to decide between Tampa D at home or NE on the road to seal the deal on Monday night.  Appreciate the feedback!!!  :D

1230877[/snapback]

I'm torn on whether to start Wayne or not. I picked Stokley up, and currently have BOTH in the starting lineup. That may change. Sorry, not much help on your WRs... but...

Defensively, I would definitely go with the Patriots. For sure. Tampa Bay usually gives Vick fits, but he lit them up in their last meeting. Not saying that's gonna happen again, but I think you have more UPside with the Pats, facing the Jets... now that they're gelling and Belichick indicating all starters will play as if it's a meaningful game.

That's a tough call at wr. I'm in a similar dilema with wayne in one league and stokely in another. I'm just gonna try to keep a close ear on who's gonna start with Harrison potentially out. If he sits, then Stokely, I think plays the whole game, albeit with some passes from Manning and some from Sorgi. Wayne probably still gets a break. The upside to Moulds is he'll be in the game regardless, though the bills offense flat out sux. I am leaning toward benching Wayne in my one league for either Bruce or Stallworth and starting Stokely in favor of R. Moss.

I'd go with NE def. I think with the state of the Jets, there is more opportunity for them to screw up and for NE to capitalize!