[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big RB dilemma

DuckSurprise

I'm sure there are plenty out there with similar questions as me. Basically, I need to know who to pair with Larry Johnson from the following options:

LT @ KC - not even guaranteed to start at this point

Michael Turner @ KC - probably a very good start IF LT does not go

Dominic Rhodes @ Seattle - pretty sure to see some work this week but how much?

Julius Jones @ Panthers - not very reliable and Barber cuts into his carries

Marion Barber @ Panthers - same as JJ really

Obviously this would normally be an easy choice if LT was 100% healthy but he isn't. What would you recommend? sit tight and hope LT is ok? I wouldn't be surprised if both LT and Edge start their respective games but then sit at some point. Question is, if that is the case, how much work do Rhodes and Turner get?

Any opinions greatly appreciated, thanks.

You have to go with LT as they need this game for the playoffs. But some food for thought is Rhodes. Dungy already said that he's going to sit some folks and Edge will top that list to make sure he's fully healthy and fresh for the playoffs.

Neither team will want to "show" much as they figure they will most likely meet in the playoffs. By the second half this game could look like a preseason game with nothing but subs playing. That means Rhodes should be running against 2nd and 3rd stringers. That's a fantasy bonanza!! He's more than capable as a backup against starters, I can only imagine he'll pound players of lesser talent. I think he's a great pick this weekend.

Good Luck!