[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sammie Parker / Brandon Stokley?

ROCKNE

I picked up both of these guys and now need to decide which is the better play for my third WR spot. I'm playing a loaded team (Barber & Larry Johnson) and need to get it right . Any thoughts?

Stokley @ Seattle

Parker vs SD

With harrison probably not playing Stokley would see a lot of action but who knows how long Mnning will play.

I think Stokely makes a very nice play this week. With more info coming oout on the status of the Indy players, it looks as though most will sit signicantly in this game. Stokely should emerge as the go-to-guy for the colts when this happens.

Sorgi will still be looking for a WR and Stokely could be the best on the filed as the gae progresses. And by the second half, he should be facing the SEA 2nd and 3rd stringers as they rest their straters, too. Stokely is poised to have a big game fantasy wise when all is said and done.

Good Luck!

I am actually going with Parker this week over Stallworth. I think this game could be a shoot-out and I want in. I think the Seattle - Indy game is going to be a snoozer and a blowout. With all that is going on in the Indy camp and the fact this game doesn't matter, they are going to be very conservative.