[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hated-By-Many

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the superbowl and royally screwed so I need some help. Pick two of these four - performance scoring

S Alexander

S Jackson

T Bell

M Morris

I thought I'd be smart and grab Morris for this week but now Alexander needs one more TD so I don't know which one of them to play. A little more info out of Seattle would help. Thanks man, lets hear it.

Help

I am fighting for #1 this week.

I have M. Hasselbeck and D. Garrard as QBs. I can only field one. Obviously I have to bench Hasselbeck, but I do not quite trust Garrard yet.

On the other hand I have Bollinger, Frerotte, and McMahon in the waiver wire.

Should I stay with Garrard or should I pick someone else from the waiver wire?

JP

I'm in the superbowl and royally screwed so I need some help.  Pick two of these four - performance scoring

S Alexander

S Jackson

T Bell

M Morris

I thought I'd be smart and grab Morris for this week but now Alexander needs one more TD so I don't know which one of them to play.  A little more info out of Seattle would help.  Thanks man, lets hear it.

1238754[/snapback]

Alexander will mostly get one more TD..and idk how well Morris will do ..not seeing him run a whole game ..but given that a TD will be stolen from him..

you have to go Jackson and Bell hands down. wouldn't risk goign with the SEA RB's this week..unless the given word is SA won't play at all..Which isn't goin to happy this year

Help

I am fighting for #1 this week.

I have M. Hasselbeck and D. Garrard as QBs. I can only field one. Obviously I have to bench Hasselbeck, but I do not quite trust Garrard yet.

On the other hand I have Bollinger, Frerotte, and McMahon in the waiver wire.

Should I stay with Garrard or should I pick someone else from the waiver wire?

JP

1238763[/snapback]

Ferotte has been hott the past few weeks..but the NE Secondary is back and should contain him..McMahon is a big no..Bollinger..ehh..i don't see him doing better than Garrard..if Kyle Boller is on your WW i would pick him up..vs a sorry CLE Defense..he should great..otherwise ..go Garrard

Alexander will mostly get one more TD..and idk how well Morris will do ..not seeing him run a whole game ..but given that a TD will be stolen from him..

you have to go Jackson and Bell hands down. wouldn't risk goign with the SEA RB's this week..unless the given word is SA won't play at all..Which isn't goin to happy this year

1238845[/snapback]

But isn't a TD and some yards out of Alexander likely better than what Bell and Jackson will do??

But isn't a TD and some yards out of Alexander likely better than what Bell and Jackson will do??

1238905[/snapback]

Well think about i..Jackson always has an upside..and along with bell..either could go for a 100+ yards and TD..but alexander's most this week i can see..is 80 yards and a TD..he is at an Aunt's funeral..so im lost with his status this week

Hey Hated...

Well, I made it to the big dance; any insight would be appreciated.

QB: Boller or Brady

RB: LT, Tatum, or Ricky to play with LJ (pick two to play with LJ)

WR: Holt, Cooley, Sammie Parker, Wilford, Mark Clayton (pick three)

Kicker & D... Thinking Edinger & Seattle??

Thanks BIG DOG!!! :D

Hey Hated...

Well, I made it to the big dance; any insight would be appreciated.

QB:  Boller or Brady

RB: LT, Tatum, or Ricky to play with LJ (pick two to play with LJ)

WR: Holt, Cooley, Sammie Parker, Wilford, Mark Clayton (pick three)

Kicker & D...  Thinking Edinger & Seattle??

Thanks BIG DOG!!!  :D

1238978[/snapback]

QB: I am going to say Boller..has thrown 6 TDs in 2 games..still fightin to play for the Ravens next season..should have a great game vs CLE..

RB: Don't sit LT if he plays..he needs a rebound game..this could be one..Ricky is back..i like him this week regardless if Ronnie plays or not ..

WR: Holt for sure..KC needs this win..Green has been aming Parker's way..i say go with Sammie this week..i also like Mark Clayton..he has became a main part of the BAL Offense..while Boller is playing this great..Clayton should be a great pick this week..Cooley was contained last week..wouldn't expect anything big out of him ..

Farve is playing like a rookie..SEA Should do fine vs his arm..and the GB running game..

Eddinger should get some kicks in..

Edited by Hated-By-Many

my super bowl is this week. im in a 2-conference league where each conference has their own draft before the season with all players available to both. the only time both conferences meet is in the final week#17. tell me what you think. he's got p.manning,t.barber,holt,s.moss,galloway,moulds,wilkins & pitt.- i have delhomme/green(not sure yet),t.barber,4of6wr(boldin,chambers,a.johnson,mason,s.smith,&roy williams),stover/rackers, & pitt/detroit. 12pts./td, 1pt. per 20yds. passing, 1pt. per 5 yds. rush, 1pt. per 10 yds. rec., 2 per reception,& lots of others too but those are the main ones.

Hated thanks for all the helpful advise. Made it to the Superbowl this week. Need help deciding on a waiver wire RB.

Looking at Frank Gore vs. 27th ranked Houston Defense against the run.

Have: Ricky Williams vs. NE

Tatum Bell vs SD (Andersen sitting but still may just get 10-15 carries.

Bench: Edge who got me to playoffs vs. Cards.

D. Rhodes vs. Cards (More playing time surely)

Guess it boils down to do I need another pickup for an edge and or maybe what combo to play.

12 man traditional scoring start 2 RB.

Opponent has LT, Frank Taylor, J. Jones, & J Wells.

Thanks again in advance.

my super bowl is this week. im in a 2-conference league where each conference has their own draft before the season with all players available to both. the only time both conferences meet is in the final week#17. tell me what you think. he's got p.manning,t.barber,holt,s.moss,galloway,moulds,wilkins & pitt.- i have delhomme/green(not sure yet),t.barber,4of6wr(boldin,chambers,a.johnson,mason,s.smith,&roy williams),stover/rackers, & pitt/detroit. 12pts./td, 1pt. per 20yds. passing, 1pt. per 5 yds. rush, 1pt. per 10 yds. rec., 2 per reception,& lots of others too but those are the main ones.

1239025[/snapback]

Delhomme is in a must win situation..hell come out firing..

for your WRs..go ..Chamber, Smith, Boldin, and Mason.

his team is stacked..but Peyton isn't going to play alot..

Hated thanks for all the helpful advise.  Made it to the Superbowl this week.  Need help deciding on a waiver wire RB.

Looking at Frank Gore vs. 27th ranked Houston Defense against the run.

Have:  Ricky Williams vs. NE

Tatum Bell vs SD (Andersen sitting but still may just get 10-15 carries.

Bench:  Edge who got me to playoffs vs. Cards.

D. Rhodes vs. Cards (More playing time surely)

Guess it boils down to do I need another pickup for an edge and or maybe what combo to play.

12 man traditional scoring start 2 RB.

Opponent has LT, Frank Taylor, J. Jones, & J Wells.

Thanks again in advance.

1239177[/snapback]

this is tuff..but just wouldn't risk it with the INDY running game this week..sharing carries..i would go to the WW..Gore may do good..but it will be tuff with Hicks in there as well..

Hey there HBM,

Indeed playing in the final game in a league comprised of many y chromosones and a singular X. Have to give her credit, she's done well in the past and made it again. So, the pressure is , as always, on the guy to perform. Std performance scoring. Here's my lineup. Just a quick pass and comment if u think I should subsitute a player or two. Thanks for all you advice both now and for the past season. :D

(Certainly if DD plays I'll put him in, but not counting on it)

Active

Green, Trent CIN

Johnson, Larry CIN

Johnson, Chad CIN @ KC

Engram, Bobby SEA @ GB

Clayton, Mark @ CLE

Cooley, Chris WAS @ PHI

Brown, Josh SEA @ GB

Jaguars, D TEN

Reserves

Brown, Chris TEN @ JAC

Brown, Ronnie MIA @ NE

Davis, Domanick HOU @ SF

Hicks, Maurice SF HOU

Smith, Antowain NO @ TB

Toefield, LaBrandon TEN

Driver, Donald SEA

Jackson, Darrell @GB

Stallworth, Donte' @TB

Hey there HBM,

Indeed playing in the final game in a league comprised of many y chromosones and a singular X. Have to give her credit, she's done well in the past and made it again. So, the pressure is , as always, on the guy to perform. Std performance scoring. Here's my lineup. Just a quick pass and comment if u think I should subsitute a player or two. Thanks for all you advice both now and for the past season.  :D

(Certainly if DD plays I'll put him in, but not counting on it)

Active

Green, Trent  CIN

Johnson, Larry CIN

Johnson, Chad CIN @ KC

Engram, Bobby SEA @ GB

Clayton, Mark @ CLE

Cooley, Chris WAS @ PHI

Brown, Josh SEA @ GB

Jaguars, D TEN

Reserves

Brown, Chris TEN @ JAC

Brown, Ronnie MIA @ NE

Davis, Domanick HOU @ SF

Hicks, Maurice SF HOU

Smith, Antowain NO @ TB

Toefield, LaBrandon TEN

Driver, Donald  SEA

Jackson, Darrell @GB

Stallworth, Donte' @TB

1239207[/snapback]

the only think about your lineup that strikes me in a negative way is Engram..SEA won't play their starters alot..so i don't see him doing anything too great..i would go with Driver or Stallworth..if Brooks plays i would go Stallworth regardless matchup..if not..go Driver..both should do a bit better than Engram not playing the whole game

Rudi Johnson Vs KC

Or

Clinton Portis Vs PHI

1239223[/snapback]

Im not sure on the CINCY players playing the whole game this week..but what it looks like is that they won't..not positive yet..i would go Rudi..unless he is not playing the whole game..PHI Hasn't Stopped Much of anything..yeah..but KC has tackling problems...after the receiving core for the Skins has stepped up the past few weeks they might rely on that a little more than the running game..