[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hated-By-Many

I need help for the championship Game..

Need 2 RB's and 2 WR's

RB - Dillon

Dunn

Duckett

Fisher

Pass

WR - Boldin

Holt

Branch

Other Starters QB - B.Johnson, WR - A.Boldin, T.Holt, TE - LJ Smith, K-Feeley

IDP - Roye,W.Smith, Fletcher,Bulluck, A.Wilson, G.Wilson

Thank you....

Edited by jlie13

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been busy, Hated. Love the advice so far... Here are my thoughts:

frenzal - I see Alexander playing 1 quarter in Green Bay (maybe less if the weather is sloppy) and getting a guaranteed 1 TD, but no more than that. That being said, I like Alexander and Jackson - Bell'll be splitting carries with everyone on the roster and Morris is no lock to get TD's. If you need a big output from your backs - go with Jackson and Bell. These guys have the best chance to explode for big weeks, but could lay an egg as well.

pepe - Go with Garrard. He's a safe bet because of his running ability and won't have problems passing against the poor Titans pass defense. He's expected to split time with Leftwich, but I still think he's a decent option. I'm very leary on Boller, he's always good for a 15-35 210 yd 3 INT stinker when he's playing well.

smythen - check for Maurice Hicks from SF. Both Gore and Barlow are questionable and Hicks has been carrying the load for them. Wells is a great option as well. Noah Herron from GB could be a one-week wonder against Seattle's 2nd or 3rd string defense.

baudi - I'd play LT if he's not out. Otherwise go with Ricky. Again, Bell'll be splitting carries with anyone who has a pulse on the Broncos. I'm not sold on Boller, so I'd say go with Brady. I see Brady playing 3 quarters again with a night just like Monday. For WR's, I agree with Hated. Parker will be huge against Cincy, Holt will get his yards and a TD or two and it's a toss-up between Wilford and Clayton. I'd go Wilford, but you can see my hesitation against Baltimore. Seattle's defense is a great play against a team with 6th and 7th string running backs and a quarterback who's throwing to the other team consistently. I dislike Edinger against his old team - I'd play Scobee (JAX), Reed (PIT), Tynes (KC) or Graham (CIN) if any are available.

And back to it:

quz - play Pitt's D to even it out. I'd have to say Green is the better option at QB just because he's at home in a shoot-out with Cincy. Boldin, Chambers, Johnson and S. Smith are your WR's this week - they'll produce more than Mason and Roy will on the road in sloppy fields. I'd go with Rackers at K - Arizona'll be playing starters against 2nd and 3rd stringers most of the day, he'll be busy.

dabear - I don't know that Gore is the option you're looking for. He's questionable right now and Hicks could be a better option. Ricky is a good play, but Bell's going against the #1 defense vs run and they just gave up big yards to LJ last week... Maybe Ricky and Rhodes, or go get Hicks or Michael Turner (if LT sits). You're in a tought spot at RB.

beerbuzzard - Great lineup. I might send Clayton to the bench in favor of Driver, but I'm betting on a bad week by Baltimore (and I'm a GB fan). Other than that, you've got the goods.

flip side - Go with Rudi. He won't get skunked on TD's again. I'd bet on a 125 yd 2 TD performance this week. Be ready for the same performance from Portis as his last game vs Philly (75 yds, 1 TD).

jlie - You're RB situation is puzzling. I don't really like any of your matchups (Dunn and Duckett splitting carries against a tought Carolina D fighting for the playoffs, Dillon'll rest for the playoffs, Fisher's been playing behind Noah Herron). That being said, I'd play Pass and Duckett based on intuition alone. Just a shot in the dark on that one. For receivers, go with Boldin and Holt. Boldin'll be playing against 2nd stringers at best and Holt has Martin back at the helm this week. Your QB could use help as well - is Martin available? I doubt it. Anyway, I'd sit Brad Johnson against the Bears D for someone like Garrard (or even Leftwich), Holcomb, J. McCown, or Simms. Maybe even Boller... :shudder:

I need help for the championship Game..

Need 2 RB's and 2 WR's

RB - Dillon

Dunn

Duckett

Fisher

Pass

WR - Boldin

Holt

Branch

Other Starters QB - B.Johnson, WR - A.Boldin, T.Holt, TE - LJ Smith, K-Feeley

IDP - Roye,W.Smith, Fletcher,Bulluck, A.Wilson, G.Wilson

Thank you....

1239387[/snapback]

Dillon and Pass may share alot of carries..i would go with Dunn..or if Duckett is gettin the work load for ATL go Duckett..ATL run game is very good..

Boldin and Holt..wouldn't go with Branch this week..he may not even catch a ball depending on his playing time

And back to it:

quz - play Pitt's D to even it out.  I'd have to say Green is the better option at QB just because he's at home in a shoot-out with Cincy.  Boldin, Chambers, Johnson and S. Smith are your WR's this week - they'll produce more than Mason and Roy will on the road in sloppy fields.  I'd go with Rackers at K - Arizona'll be playing starters against 2nd and 3rd stringers most of the day, he'll be busy.

dabear - I don't know that Gore is the option you're looking for.  He's questionable right now and Hicks could be a better option.  Ricky is a good play, but Bell's going against the #1 defense vs run and they just gave up big yards to LJ last week...  Maybe Ricky and Rhodes, or go get Hicks or Michael Turner (if LT sits).  You're in a tought spot at RB.

beerbuzzard - Great lineup.  I might send Clayton to the bench in favor of Driver, but I'm betting on a bad week by Baltimore (and I'm a GB fan).  Other than that, you've got the goods.

flip side - Go with Rudi.  He won't get skunked on TD's again.  I'd bet on a 125 yd 2 TD performance this week.  Be ready for the same performance from Portis as his last game vs Philly (75 yds, 1 TD).

jlie - You're RB situation is puzzling.  I don't really like any of your matchups (Dunn and Duckett splitting carries against a tought Carolina D fighting for the playoffs, Dillon'll rest for the playoffs, Fisher's been playing behind Noah Herron).  That being said, I'd play Pass and Duckett based on intuition alone.  Just a shot in the dark on that one.  For receivers, go with Boldin and Holt.  Boldin'll be playing against 2nd stringers at best and Holt has Martin back at the helm this week.  Your QB could use help as well - is Martin available?  I doubt it.  Anyway, I'd sit Brad Johnson against the Bears D for someone like Garrard (or even Leftwich), Holcomb, J. McCown, or Simms.  Maybe even Boller...  :shudder:

1239478[/snapback]

who are you? :D

Hey Hated,

Need some help! Please pick TWO QBs for me this week:

Palmer (or Kitna?) @ KC

Big Ben v DET

McCown @ IND

Eli @ OAK

Scoring: 1 point per 60 passing, 1 point per 20 rush, 6 points TD rushed/thrown,

-2 per INT.

Thanks!

Hey Hated,

Need some help! Please pick TWO QBs for me this week:

Palmer (or Kitna?) @ KC

Big Ben v DET

McCown @ IND

Eli @ OAK

Scoring: 1 point per 60 passing, 1 point per 20 rush, 6 points TD rushed/thrown,

-2 per INT.

Thanks!

1239578[/snapback]

Palmer..CIN needs to win for the #3 seed..i think he will play the whole game..

also Big Ben..DET Defense is wrecked..and PIT needs this win

Just wanted to here someone else’s opinion. We play all 17 weeks best record wins (no playoffs). Usually by week 17 someone has it wrapped up except this year. We have a 3 way tie for 1st. I am one of the 3 teams and are playing one of the other 1st place teams because of tie breaker it doesn’t matter what the 3rd team does this week as long as I win, I will be the champion.

Scoring is QB 6 points per td. 1 point per 50 yards. 1 point per 5 completions.

WR and TE 1 point per 20 yards. 1 point per completion.

RB 1 point per 10 yards rushing. 1 point per 20 yards receiving (but no point per completion).

Start 1-QB 2-RB 3-WR 1-TE 1-PK 1-DF 1-Flex (flex can be a 2nd QB)

My normal weekly Line up.

QB Garrard and Hasselbeck

RB Larry Johnson and Portis

WR TJ Housh., Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne

TE Gonzalez

PK Kasay

DF Bears

Bench players

QB Bollinger, Seneca Wallace, Leftwich

RB Moats, Morris, Kevin Jones

WR Mark Clayton, Curtis, Samie Parker

TW Dallas Clark

Free Agents

RB Hicks, Toefield Wells, Crockett

WR Troy Walters,

Who would you sit in my normal line up because they might not plat that much and who should I put in their place?

Should I start just 1 QB this week and go with 3 RB?

Should I pick up any of the free Agents?

:D

Just wanted to here someone else’s opinion. We play all 17 weeks best record wins (no playoffs). Usually by week 17 someone has it wrapped up except this year. We have a 3 way tie for 1st. I am one of the 3 teams and are playing one of the other 1st place teams because of tie breaker it doesn’t matter what the 3rd team does this week as long as I win, I will be the champion.

Scoring is QB 6 points per td. 1 point per 50 yards. 1 point per 5 completions. 

WR and TE 1 point per 20 yards. 1 point per completion.

RB 1 point per 10 yards rushing. 1 point per 20 yards receiving (but no point per completion). 

Start 1-QB 2-RB 3-WR 1-TE 1-PK 1-DF 1-Flex (flex can be a 2nd QB)

My normal weekly Line up.

QB Garrard and Hasselbeck

RB Larry Johnson and Portis

WR TJ Housh., Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne

TE Gonzalez

PK Kasay

DF Bears

Bench players

QB Bollinger, Seneca Wallace, Leftwich

RB Moats, Morris, Kevin Jones

WR Mark Clayton, Curtis, Samie Parker

TW Dallas Clark

Free Agents

RB Hicks, Toefield Wells, Crockett

WR Troy Walters,

Who would you sit in my normal line up because they might not plat that much and who should I put in their place?

Should I start just 1 QB this week and go with 3 RB?

Should I pick up any of the free Agents?

:D

1239752[/snapback]

Wayne won't play so much..i would put him on the bench for M. Clayton..i also think it would be better to start 2 QBs..due to your picks it looks like the safer bett.

.after the receiving core for the Skins has stepped up the past few weeks they might rely on that a little more than the running game..

1239258[/snapback]

But even with the receiving core stepping up last few weeks...Portis has played very well. :D

But even with the receiving core stepping up last few weeks...Portis has played very well.  :D

1239858[/snapback]

you and your other name FlipsideRM..always trys to start with me..

yah Portis has done well..but rudi has been running crazy..last week he cooled off with a 88 yard effort..but this is a needed win by CIN for the #3 seed this week..and WAS with throw alot imo..BECAUSE THE WR'S FOR THE SKINS HAVE BEEN HOTT..

SCORING:

TE - 8 POINTS PER TD AND 1 POINT FOR EVERY 20 YARDS.

WR - 6 POINTS PER TD AND 1 POINT FOR EVERY 50 YARDS.

Please pick three. If there are any other rec's, please shout out!

Holt

Cooley

Mark Clayton

Sammie Parker

Troy Walters

Donald Lee.

Jerramy Stevens

Thanks big dog!

SCORING:

TE - 8 POINTS PER TD AND 1 POINT FOR EVERY 20 YARDS.

WR - 6 POINTS PER TD AND 1 POINT FOR EVERY 50 YARDS.

Please pick three. If there are any other rec's, please shout out!

Holt

Cooley

Mark Clayton

Sammie Parker

Troy Walters

Donald Lee.

Jerramy Stevens

Thanks big dog!

1240269[/snapback]

you just don't leave Holt on the bench..KC Is in a must win game this week..go with Sammie..Trent has been looking for him alot lately..i also like Cooley..him and Moss are on fire..and he should get plenty of catches..hope he will make the best of them..

Howdy HBM-wondering if you would give me your 2 cents on who to start at the 3WR--Have Holt,Glenn,S.Parker,M.Clayton and Walters from Indy-thank you for your time :D

1240278[/snapback]

Holt for sure..i think Bledsoe and Glenn will both have a big week..its do or die for the boys..i also like Clayton..as long as Boller plays well..Clayton is a great play..and with Boller on fire..i don't see CLE slowing him down..

Hey HBM which QB would you start-

Favre , Grossman or Bauman. I could also pick up Seneca Wallace

1 pt per 50 yards, 3 per TD & -1 per INT

I also need to chose 2 of these guys-

Keyshawn, E. Kennison, E. Wilford, Cedric Houston, M. Faulk, J.J. Arrington or Justin McCariens

1 pt. per 25 yards, 1 pt. per 3 receptions, 3 pts. per TD

I think I will play Kennison if I hear he is healthy but I can't decide on the other player.

What do you think?

Hey HBM which QB would you start-

Favre , Grossman or Bauman. I could also pick up Seneca Wallace

1 pt per 50 yards, 3 per TD & -1 per INT

I also need to chose 2 of these guys-

Keyshawn, E. Kennison, E. Wilford, Cedric Houston, M. Faulk, J.J. Arrington or Justin McCariens

1 pt. per 25 yards, 1 pt. per 3 receptions, 3 pts. per TD

I think I will play Kennison if I hear he is healthy but I can't decide on the other player.

What do you think?

1241180[/snapback]

Favre..this is his last home game..Grossman may not play too much..and Bauman --> :D

i like Keyshawn..must win for DAL..i also like Kennison..must win for KC..and they will have to open up the passing game a bit..