[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One more chance Dallas fans

giantsfan

And when the Panthers lose to the Giants next Sunday no one is saying hey lets go nuts because the Panthers made the playoffs and lost in their first game, but again at least they made it. I actually am REALLY looking forward to watching the meaningless Cowboys game tonight. I also felt bad for Aikman. I thought he was going to cry on the air when Taylor got that TD.

LOL ... settle down just pulling your chains.

Congrats ... Go beat those Giants.

EDIT -- BTW it's not meaningless for the Cowboys. If they can throw this game they will pick 3-4 slots earlier.

1244197[/snapback]

Now you are reaching. When you win 9 or 10 games and you pick like 17-20 it isn't THAT big a deal if you have 17 or 20. But I agree I'd rather lose tonight also. Why not get that better pick. But I wouldn't say the game has meaning.

WOW! Regular season wins. Impressive.  :D

Made the playoffs? Congrats ... now do something now that you are there.

1244164[/snapback]

That makes no sense, w/o regular season wins they do not even get to the playoffs.

It does pain me to remind you that Dallas didn't make it this year. I don't care what they did last year, 10 years ago or 30 years ago. THIS YEAR, they didn't make it.

LOL ... settle down just pulling your chains.

Congrats ... Go beat those Giants.

EDIT -- BTW it's not meaningless for the Cowboys. If they can throw this game they will pick 3-4 slots earlier.

1244197[/snapback]

Guess I should have read this first...

Sorry HowBout'em, but SR small thingieed off big time last weekend, anyone who can make me ungracious in defeat...well let's just say I have thick skin.

1244076[/snapback]

no prob PD.I wish your Cats good luck as I now have no real rooting interest in the playoffs.Except of course whoever's playing the Giants and 'Skins..

NO chance. I am 100% guaranteeing a Giants win next week. This is where PD and I part ways ...LOL

1244200[/snapback]

gotta love your optimism but,gauranteed?The only gaurantee about the NFC playoffs this year is it's WIDE OPEN.IMHO the Bucs are'nt gonna do it and I personally don't like the Bears chances.After that,it's anybody's.And unfortunately none of these will beat the AFC champ in the big one.