[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One more chance Dallas fans

giantsfan

I would love to see the Eagles beat Washington...

and then have my Rams beat Dallas tonight.

1243847[/snapback]

:D That would be brutal for many a Cowboy fan. Parcells would blow a gasket for sure. :D

:D That would be brutal for many a Cowboy fan.  Parcells would blow a gasket for sure. :D

1243855[/snapback]

That would be brutal.

But I can't see how Washington loses against the Eagles...but then again, that's why they play the game.

And I'd love to know that Sgt. Ryan had to sit through a lame duck game(no offense Whomp, HowBout'em,Gunth,Retro and others). That fact alone would make dinner and drinks that much better tonight...call it a late Christmas gift.

1243838[/snapback]

Missed this earlier...none taken. But I still hope the Redskins lose...

:doah: McMahon throws a freaking pick. :doah:

Sgt.Ryan, I hope you enjoyed your tirade last week, because it looks like that's the last thing you will enjoy this season as far as the Boy's are concerned, but I realize what that win in Carolina really meant to you-they actully did beat another team with a winning record...a play-off team at that, so, enjoy your totally meaningless, lame duck game tonight.

By the way, you are the biggest a s s clown on these boards-see you next year :D

As before-no offense to you others, as he brought this on himself, and paitence is a virtue...hey SR :D

Speaking of meaningless ... has Carolina EVER won ANYTHING of MEANING???

That would be a of course not.  :D

1244151[/snapback]

They made the playoffs, they must have won some meaningful games during the season. :D

Edited by Gunther