[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the heck is Philly doing?

Vet

Still plenty of game left to play.

1243964[/snapback]

True. I'd much rather see the Redskins lose than to have them win, but not cover the 8. At least if they lose, I can try to recoup my losses by doubling down on a motivated Dallas team tonight. If the Skins win by 7 or less, it will make Vet quite angry.

I got a fiddy on the Skins -8.

huh?!

1243951[/snapback]

I got a fiddy on the Eagles man, +7. Andy Reid knows how to get his guys riled up. Besides, wouldn't you wanna screw the Redskins?

Edited by Goopster24

I got a fiddy on the Eagles man, +7. Andy Reid knows how to get his guys riled up. Besides, wouldn't you wanna screw the Redskins?

1243996[/snapback]

It's looking like you're right on this one. My strategy this weekend was to go with all the teams that had something to play for - had the Giants last night, won a three-team teaser with the Panthers, Bucs, and Steelers earlier today. But the Redskins don't look like they're going to get it done. Hopefully, they'll lose outright and I can jump on the Cowboys tonight - although I'm not 100% comfortable laying 12 with Dallas.

It's looking like you're right on this one.  My strategy this weekend was to go with all the teams that had something to play for - had the Giants last night, won a three-team teaser with the Panthers, Bucs, and Steelers earlier today.  But the Redskins don't look like they're going to get it done.  Hopefully, they'll lose outright and I can jump on the Cowboys tonight - although I'm not 100% comfortable laying 12 with Dallas.

1244003[/snapback]

The site I bet on doesn't have the line for the game tonight it says: DUE TO PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS THIS LINE WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE WASHINGTON GAME GOES FINAL

Never seen that before. The line I think will be closer than 12 if that's what it was when you saw it. I shoulda bet on the Steelers and Panthers but for some reason didn't. :D

I'm in good shape though, betting on the Vikings, Jaguars, Eagles, and hopefully the 49ers.

My site too has pulled the line on the Dallas/St. Louis game. My guess is that if Washington loses a lot of money will come in on Dallas and will probably drive the line up over the 12 that was posted earlier. Hopefully, it will be 13.5 or less - I hate to give two TDs to any professional team. And, the Cowboys haven't blown too many teams out (Philly and Arizona back in October, but no one since then).

My site too has pulled the line on the Dallas/St. Louis game.  My guess is that if Washington loses a lot of money will come in on Dallas and will probably drive the line up over the 12 that was posted earlier.  Hopefully, it will be 13.5 or less - I hate to give two TDs to any professional team.  And, the Cowboys haven't blown too many teams out (Philly and Arizona back in October, but no one since then).

1244030[/snapback]

Yeah man, I hear ya. Curious, what site do you use?

If the Redskins lose, I have no idea which way to go tonight. The Rams are so up and down. That said though, I am too afriad to give two TD's. It's the last game of the season, I think I might be leaning towards the Rams to cover....

The Cowboys are so solid though....

This is what the Scouts Inc. on ESPN.com say about the game tonight (It's interesting to read but I usually don't totally follow it):

Scouts' Edge

While the Cowboys are holding on to slim playoff hopes, this is a Rams' team that is no longer competitive. They can't play pass defense, don't tackle, are inconsistent on offense and make a lot of mental errors. The talent is there, at least on offense, but there is no consistency. Without Marc Bulger, the quarterback-driven offense has really floundered, and as always, there is not a great commitment to run the ball.

Dallas continues to use the same formula for winning -- run the ball, control the clock and play great defense. The Cowboys use the passing game to complement the run game, and both will work against a Rams' defense ranked 30th in the league. The Cowboys will pressure QB Jamie Martin with a variety of blitzes, and St. Louis has shown no inclination to be an elite pass protection unit. The Cowboys will be more physical than the Rams, and once they grab an early lead, they will pound the ball to run out the clock. The Rams will probably throw on almost every down, but Martin's mistakes will negate the offensive production.

Prediction: Cowboys 28, Rams 10

Amen!

I was just saying that barring a defensive TD, there was no way I was going to cover the 8. And low and behold....

Please - no garbage time backdoor cover by Philly.

Now I don't have to watch the Cowboys tonight.