[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Question for DMD?

PantherDave

The TE position has really changed. There are a lot more athletic pass catching TEs in the league these days. Outside of Gates - I'd be happy with any of the top 10. Once Gates is off the board - the urgency to get a top flight TE isn't really there as 2-9 are pretty much interchangable.

you guys all target everyone mentioned in this thread so far and I will continue to target LJ Smith at a much better value...with McNabb back next yr his progression will continue...ck out his numbers from when McNabb was in...McMahon has made everyone forget about LJ but he is going to be the best VALUE at TE next yr and could very well be top 5 IMO

Excellent, just excellent insight( one of the reasons I love this place) as LJ Smith, and most definently McMichael are in the mix as well, as 4-5 years ago it was Tony G and....and....and....then came Gates, and now the TE is cupboard is stacked. McMichael had a monster year(his best yet I think?), and should get better in Saban's offense-my apologies Phins fans, as it was a mistake on my part not to mention him. The future is bright in TE land-Peace PD.