[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AM I RIGHT

Seahawk37

Like I predicted Before the season started! Seahawks are going to the SuperBowl! I feel so good knowing the NFC Championship is gonna be played in Seattle. I am going. And no matter what were a 5 point favorite to win. Seahawks are the greastest.

While SEA beat WAS pretty handily, it was definitely anybody's game in the beginning. I was rooting for WAS to win, that way if CAR wins, they would be hosting the NFC championship game, but after watching WAS disrupt SEA, I feel confident that if/when CAR goes into SEA, they can bring the pain...WAS was just outclassed, but they still made SEA nervous for sure...

But I will admit, I am so impressed with SEA this year. They certainly are shaping up to be a juggernaut in the NFC...the likes of Indy or the Pats of yesteryear.

Nah Carolina will win today and I think they can beat your Seahawks.

1267010[/snapback]

The thing is people around here thought the Cardinals and Rams would win the division. I cant beleive that. I know for a fact the Panthers cant beat us in our house. I dont think anyone can. I dont even know if the Panthers can beat the Bears at home. It should be a great game but no matter what the Hawks are going to play like Champions next week.

The thing is people around here thought the Cardinals and Rams would win the division. I cant beleive that. I know for a fact the Panthers cant beat us in our house. I dont think anyone can. I dont even know if the Panthers can beat the Bears at home. It should be a great game but no matter what the Hawks are going to play like Champions next week.

1267025[/snapback]

If carolina wins today ( and it will not be easy ) , they very much may be able to beat Seahawks next week ...Panthers is a very dangerous team