[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What # Beer are you on?

PantherDave

quit counting beers years ago.

1268282[/snapback]

I'm pulling straight outta of a 20 pack in the garage freezer-transportin to sports room mini fridge, so it's been real easy for me-didn't think I was getting deep or cocky with this did ya? Just Mildly Curiuos.

I'm pulling straight outta of a 20 pack in the garage freezer-transportin to sports room mini fridge, so it's been real easy for me-didn't think I was getting deep or cocky with this did ya? Just Mildly Curiuos.

1268290[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with having a few adult beverages when your team wins a big game. I keep drinking just incase my team wins some day, just to stay sharp :D

1268290[/snapback]

Oh no, you had a team playing today and I didn't, so you probably have more nervous energy going, that, plus I can't count past 10 anyways. :D

With that state of the Packers, I'm going to be doing more "drown my sorrows" drinking than "celebrating the big win" drinking over the next few years methinks. Hopefully not the next SEVERAL years. :D

With that state of the Packers, I'm going to be doing more "drown my sorrows" drinking than "celebrating the big win" drinking over the next few years methinks. Hopefully not the next SEVERAL years. :D

1268338[/snapback]

Hey, alcohol is the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems...