[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vanderjagt's missed FG last week

Randall

The Colts got exactly what they deserved. They wanted to be well rested for the playoffs, were they ever. Any time you take time off like they chose to, you run the risk of being flat, like they were. As far as Vandy missing, you knew he would, the Manning/Vandy feud is why he cant make pressure kicks, cause its the only time his kicking even matters to a team that usually wins by 10. You could see it in his face, he was going to shank that kick, and rightfully so, just like Owens poor Vandy got a bad rap. I personally think HE WAS RIGHT when he said that Dungy and Manning cant win the big game, have they yet?

And no offense to the dead, but what in the hell was Dungys idiot kid thinking, ya ill committ suicide 2 weeks before the playoffs. I dont feel the least bit sorry for some brat who kills himself without even having a thought about his friends and or family. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh im a rich punk who cant handle life, i know, ill die, and ruin the Colts title dreams all in one shot, a parting gift for papa. Nice work idiot, enjoy the afterlife!

1277268[/snapback]

I'm not even a Colts fan or AFC supporter, but if you were within arms reach right now, I'd knock you the Fug out-period.

I personally think HE WAS RIGHT when he said that Dungy and Manning cant win the big game, have they yet?

And no offense to the dead, but what in the hell was Dungys idiot kid thinking, ya ill committ suicide 2 weeks before the playoffs. I dont feel the least bit sorry for some brat who kills himself without even having a thought about his friends and or family. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh im a rich punk who cant handle life, i know, ill die, and ruin the Colts title dreams all in one shot, a parting gift for papa. Nice work idiot, enjoy the afterlife!

1277268[/snapback]

What a douchebag... :D

Did anybody else notice how Dungy didn't really seem that upset about the game in his interviews the day of and day after? I realize that he has (and has had) something more important to think about, but he could've at least TRIED to look upset. I really don't like coaches who smile during interviews after their team played horrifically and lost a playoff game. Given that and the horrible game-planning on the part of the coaching staff in general, I'd like to see Polian clean house. I'm praying that maybe Shanahan or Cowher gets canned after losing on Sunday. I don't feel good about Dungy/Moore/Meeks right now.