[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Murlarkey offered the OC job

Piranha

I don't know how I feel about either guy.

I think that I am more upset about losing Linehan than I am unsure of Mularkey. I guess he is a good OC - but not as good as Linehan.

Capers though - Houston wasn't exactly a picture of good defense. You figure as head coach - that if he had a good defensive mind - it would be reflected in the D.

Hopefully Saban will continue to have a strong influance on the Miami D.

I don't know how I feel about either guy. 

I think that I am more upset about losing Linehan than I am unsure of Mularkey.  I guess he is a good OC - but not as good as Linehan.

Capers though - Houston wasn't exactly a picture of good defense.  You figure as head coach - that if he had a good defensive mind - it would be reflected in the D. 

Hopefully Saban will continue to have a strong influance on the Miami D.

1283524[/snapback]

I too am not initially impressed, but hopefully the Phins continue their upward trend :D

Capers though - Houston wasn't exactly a picture of good defense.  You figure as head coach - that if he had a good defensive mind - it would be reflected in the D. 

1283524[/snapback]

IMO, when Capers focuses only on the defenses side of the ball, he is a pretty good coach. He just seems to fall in the category of the guys who are great coordinators, just not HC material (actually much like Mularkey).