[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goings Or Foster

Flip_Side

Who is the better RB?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better RB?

• Nick Goings
    • Deshaun Foster

With all this talk about the Panthers not going to be able to do as well this weekend with out Foster, I think its a bunch of BS. I personally think Goings is the better RB. He's stronger, he can run in between the tackles pretty good, and he's not slow.

Deshaun might be a little bit faster, but he is weak.

I think Foster is the better back. I actually thin Foster is an incredible running back, but, you cannot overlook his being injury-prone. He can't get through many games without another injury occorring. I really don't know why it is, but it has just happened season after season.

Going is a very solid running back though, and I think he will do just fine today.

What does it matter? Foster ain't playin' today... Goings is.

So I'm putting my money on SSmith.

By-the-by.... Foster is another one of those 'could be top stud' types except he just plain gets hurt too often. Goings is just another one of those 'step into a role and does okay' type of guys that every team needs.

I agree that it is a meaningless question. This is the playoffs. When a player is plugged into a position he is expected to execute. And the guys that do become legends. The playoffs are a great chance for guys with ordinary careers to take their place in NFL lore.

And that is the beauty of NFL football.