[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big hit

Jedi

How did Tatupu get up from that collision with Goings? NFL Network just showed that hit a couple times again. I remember fearing that Tatupu would be the one with the bells ringing. The look on his face was one of surprise, but man, that's tough.

What's the news on Goings by the way? He ok?

Did I hear the announcers right when they said they were checking Goings helmet for cracks? Wow, that was a pretty big hit to bust up a helmet. :D

Edited by Ziachild007

he's changed his name to GONE

1286855[/snapback]

baaazing....

after the hit, you could see Goings trying to get up, but his arms where rubbery and he was completely out of it. He looked braindead. I think it helped Tatupu that he didn't take it on top of the head, but more in the front of the helmet, aka face area. He head snapped back hard, but that also allowed some of the force to be absorbed, instead of sent directly into his spine like Goings...I hope he's ok. He's not an elite back, but he works so hard, he deserves a few carries a game.

The hit was hugh-no doubt, and Goings was severly concussed. Remember however he also took a blow to the head in the second half of the NYG game, and was out cold on the turf just two weeks prior. While the hit was extreme enough by itself, the noodle does not like to get re-rung so soon after a similar hit. He most likely is still feeling the effects, as I've been through post concussion syndrome-Chargerz could of course offer more to this than myself.

Edited by PantherDave