[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Menudo

Fantasy Jesus

He's a good fantasy football message board participant. Unless you've met him, you probably don't know much about his character, or anyone elses here.

1288565[/snapback]

I disagree. While certainly a person could get on this board, and easily build a false personality, why the hell would you? I think it is much easier to learn about someones character here than say at church. At church, you can easily see if some is old or yopung or short or tall, but for the most part, they are all nasking thier character, to try and blend in. Here we have no idea if you are tall or short, etc., but I think a person is much more likely to reveal signs of their true charachter here, than in person.

And what is the darn issue about Menudo. So what he post alot about the Steelers, hell he is a fan of a quality franchsie, that has a top 5 history, and is going to the Super Bowl.

Would you rather that me, a poor Oiler/Texan fan (screw the Titans) posted all over the place? What the hell am I going to post about? Bud Adams bad hair?

You guys just wait and see what happens when the Chiefs make the Super Bowl. There's gonna be a lot of the 'Ol Dick around here that week.

1288745[/snapback]

That's for sure. Some teams never even get there. He is posting a bit much, but I can handle it for a few weeks. If they win I may have to stay awy awhile though. Shrines to Jerome will be abit much and I love Bettis:lol: