[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Menudo

Fantasy Jesus

Will The Huddle be changing it's name to The Menudo for the next 2 weeks?

He's everywhere !!!

The amount of posts he's put up for the last few days has to be some sort of record. If he keeps posting at the pace he's going at now this place just might blow a fuse.

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

Who cares? Seriously, we're all supposed to be grown men here, (well im only 17) but you guys bash this guy too much for no reason, theres nothing wrong with him posting a lot about the steelers, hes a good guy who loves his team. I'm glad he's here, without him this forum would be quite boring. ::D

Edited by Flip_Side

I like The Menudo, and his videos convinced me that the Steelers will win. They will win this game Mike Ditka style. In fact the Steelers are god's gift to football. :D

It’s ok for him to be happy about his team. I felt like how he feels in October with the sox. And I hope he feels like I do now after my team won the whole thing.

GO steelers :D

and

GO america! :D

Edited by whitem0nkey

Who cares? Seriously, we're all supposed to be grown men here, (well im only 17) but you guys bash this guy too much for no reason, theres nothing wrong with him posting a lot about the steelers, hes a good guy who loves his team. I'm glad he's here, without him this forum would be quite boring.  ::D

1288536[/snapback]

How do you know hes a good guy? He could eat babies or something in between his steeler posts.

(Not that I think you do Menudo... just saying... )

He's a good fantasy football message board participant. Unless you've met him, you probably don't know much about his character, or anyone elses here.

Unless you've met him, you probably don't know much about his character, or anyone elses here.

1288565[/snapback]

Nope haven't met him, but he's showed me he can take others people criticism and he'll "turn the other cheek" rather then post stupid bs bashing them back. To tell you the truth this forum gets more clogged with people bashing menudo then his posts do.

Will The Huddle be changing it's name to The Menudo for the next 2 weeks?

He's everywhere !!!

The amount of posts he's put up for the last few days has to be some sort of record. If he keeps posting at the pace he's going at now this place just might blow a fuse.

1288522[/snapback]

Actually, and Big John can probably verify, even during this time, where I am posting a massive amount, I bet you Big John, Hugh One, and Grits probably have more. A record, no way, some of these guys post this much every day !!!!

As for a job, yes, I have one. I run the Network and computers at M&M Mars, the makers of M&M's, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Twix, Skittles, Starburst, Pedigree Dog Food, Dove Chocolate, Whiskas Cat food, Combos, Kudos, and many others. I just happen to have a great job, where I am pretty much my own boss, and can afford to goof off and still get my work done, sometimes.

Nope haven't met him, but he's showed me he can take others people criticism and he'll "turn the other cheek" rather then post stupid bs bashing them back. To tell you the truth this forum gets more clogged with people bashing menudo then his posts do.

1288585[/snapback]

Shhh...... keep quiet young one, no one wants to hear the truth. You will find that a lot of people in the world are sycophants, they see others bash me and want to join in on the party. It is no big deal, and as a song once said 'aint nothing gonna break-a my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down, nooooo, I've got to keep on moving'

Actually, and Big John can probably verify, even during this time, where I am posting a massive amount, I bet you Big John, Hugh One, and Grits probably have more.  A record, no way, some of these guys post this much every day !!!!

1288587[/snapback]

:D

450 posts in the last 21 days, you have almost 800.

Shhh...... keep quiet young one, no one wants to hear the truth.  You will find that a lot of people in the world are sycophants, they see others bash me and want to join in on the party.  It is no big deal, and as a song once said 'aint nothing gonna break-a my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down, nooooo, I've got to keep on moving'

1288588[/snapback]

:D By Matthew Wilder

Who cares? Seriously, we're all supposed to be grown men here, (well im only 17) but you guys bash this guy too much for no reason, theres nothing wrong with him posting a lot about the steelers, hes a good guy who loves his team. I'm glad he's here, without him this forum would be quite boring.  ::D

1288536[/snapback]

Glad i don't live in your neck of the woods. If you don't find anything wrong with ghey poems about group man love, you have a problem :D

Glad i don't live in your neck of the woods. If you don't find anything wrong with ghey poems about group man love, you have a problem :D

1288605[/snapback]

The poems are nothing but history now, he hasn't written those in awhile, and I don't mind him likeing his team a lot if thats what you mean by "group man love". You might be talking about some other "Group man love" but only you would know about that. :D