[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flogging the dog...

Puddy

Some quotes from Wikipedia:

* "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." ~ Woody Allen, Annie Hall

* "The good thing about masturbation is that you don't have to dress up for it" ~ Truman Capote

* "If you're going to stop masturbating, you can't 'taper off'. You've got to quit, cold jerky!" ~ Lenny Bruce

* "I masturbate! I do it like I think if I keep doing it, I'm gonna win something." ~ Dave Attell

* "I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own." - Woody Allen

* "Intercourse with a woman is sometimes a satisfactory substitute for masturbation. But it takes a lot of imagination to make it work." ~ Karl Kraus

* "Masturbation: Shaking hands with the unemployed." - George Carlin

* "The only thing about masturbation to be ashamed of is doing it badly." ~ Sigmund Freud

* "Sophisticated persons masturbate without compunction. They do it for reasons of health, privacy, thrift and because of the remarkable perfection of invisible partners." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

* "We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation." ~ Lily Tomlin

* "If you're going to gamble your lives sexually, don't play a lone hand too much." ~ Mark Twain

She seemed like a shy girl when they met, but a few drinks later, they were plowing the nether trophy. :D

The film shocked audiences nationwide with its frank depiction of two men unlocking the Polish cactus. :D

I couldn't believe my best friend was actually warming up the technicolor biscuits. :D

This is not an appropriate place for running down the red cactus. :D

Alone once again, she retired to the bedroom and began making the bald flounder.

:D