[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hurricanes-Best Team in NHL?

PantherDave

I have'nt been able to follow them to close, which is par for the course, but I have noticed that they are playing very well, and joined some elite NHL company with 13 wins in a single month. This definently not a "dump and chase" attacking club any longer, they appear very aggressive, and I'm going to make some time to follow them a little closer. This time of the year is all about ACC Hoops for me, but the Canes are having a great season-so a little love they'll get.

Well, the fact that they win 13 in a month, and the fact that they have the best record in the NHL, I guess an argument could be made that they're the best team in the NHL right now.

That being said, it means ABSOLUTELY nothing. Peaking at the right time is the key to success in the NHL. Peaking mid-season is not the right time. In 1993 the Penguins set an NHL regular season record by winning 15 games in a row. Didn't help them in the post season though.

all my favorite NY teams are turning it around...the Giants in the playoffs, the mets considered contenders, the rangers with twice as many wins as loses...not just gotta figure out how to get the knicks on track. who knows maybe jalen rose and the extra first round pick will work out