[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People who kill their new borns

cliaz

You know I always though that people who killed their new borns or their own children were always pieces of Athena. Now after having kids, I can’t understand how anyone would want to hurt their own child or any kid for that matter. When I hear about people tossing their infant daughter into a lake wrapped in plastic it just angers me so much that I see red. Thank the Lord she was rescued.

There should never bee a trail for their people, they should just have a citizen Chikatilo done to them. No trail, no jury, no verdict. Just one bullet to the back of the head.

This whole mess of Andrea Yates being released to go to the Physco Ward and that 22 year old facing 24 years for throwing her infant into a flooded rock quarry killing her just pisses me off.

They should take a section of Texas, something like 200,000 square ac. And fence it off with high barb wire and razor wire fences then sell tickets for $100,000 a piece for people to hunt down these monsters. I’m talking bow hunting too, screw the guns. Give these animals a 20 minute head start and then let the hunting begin.

This whole mess of Andrea Yates being released to go to the Physco Ward and that 22 year old facing 24 years for throwing her infant into a flooded rock quarry killing her just pisses me off. 

1302846[/snapback]

People should be given psychiatric tests before they are able to have children...

then no one could plead insanity for the harm they cause to their kids

You know I always though that people who killed their new borns or their own children were always pieces of Athena. Now after having kids, I can’t understand how anyone would want to hurt their own child or any kid for that matter. When I hear about people tossing their infant daughter into a lake wrapped in plastic it just angers me so much that I see red. Thank the Lord she was rescued.

There should never bee a trail for their people, they should just have a citizen Chikatilo done to them. No trail, no jury, no verdict. Just one bullet to the back of the head.

They should take a section of Texas, something like 200,000 square ac. And fence it off with high barb wire and razor wire fences then sell tickets for $100,000 a piece for people to hunt down these monsters. I’m talking bow hunting too, screw the guns. Give these animals a 20 minute head start and then let the hunting begin.

:D

:D We could also use dogs in this "hunt". These stories sicken me to the point where I turn away.