[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1-10 baseball 2nd pool

whomper

Just waiting to get a few more to start the new thread as I'd like to get it all typed up at once . As far as entrance fees go I like the 25 and if we want to do a second after the first winner we could drop it to 10 at that point. I'm not sure dropping it to 10 will draw very many from the other pool. I've been wrong before though so we will revisit this with the next thread.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get in with the Rockies

1348692[/snapback]

Done!

1349102[/snapback]

HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!! There is only room for one old fart in here! :D

Ok heres the deal. We will take entries up until the 25th of March. This will give me a week or so to get everyones money together and get myself a routine for keeping everything updated. Whompers way of running it is awesome and I may use it or I may come up with something else.

"IF" we are not full by the 25th we will still run this pool and if at that time anyone wants out then just let me know and i'll free that team back up. By the same token, if we arent full and someone decides last minute they want in, it will be allowed but they wont be added until I get the $. It's all about me not having to keep up with who's payed and who isnt while also keeping track of what 30 different teams scored the night before.

This sound good to everyone?

I will be starting the new thread tonight or tomorrow. This info will be posted in the second post I make there as I will keep the first post for teams/owners and some general statements about the pool.

:D Now can we please get 13 more owners as quickly as possible demmit!

Ok heres the deal. We will take entries up until the 25th of March. This will give me a week or so to get everyones money together and get myself a routine for keeping everything updated. Whompers way of running it is awesome and I may use it or I may come up with something else.

"IF" we are not full by the 25th we will still run this pool and if at that time anyone wants out then just let me know and i'll free that team back up. By the same token, if we arent full and someone decides last minute they want in, it will be allowed but they wont be added until I get the $. It's all about me not having to keep up with who's payed and who isnt while also keeping track of what 30 different teams scored the night before.

This sound good to everyone?

I will be starting the new thread tonight or tomorrow. This info will be posted in the second post I make there as I will keep the first post for teams/owners and some general statements about the pool.

:D Now can we please get 13 more owners as quickly as possible demmit!

1350046[/snapback]

Sounds good T!