[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1-10 baseball 2nd pool

whomper

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone OK with me adding the 0 as well?

I will start a new thread tomorrow night and then we can have the list of teams at the top which I will edit as we add teams.

Give as much input as possible in this thread and I will lay the groundwork with my opening of the new thread. This should be fun. I would be willing to rerun this after each winner for the season if you are all interested.

ya, add the 0 to the new and improved pool 2, hope it flys, thanks for takin the lead tbimm.........

1335548[/snapback]

Please dont take anything away from Whompers pool. He has alot on his plate therefore tries to keep his as simplified as possible.

We will have fun with this one for sure!

Please dont take anything away from Whompers pool. He has alot on his plate therefore tries to keep his as simplified as possible

no smack intended towards Whomp, totally appreciate the work he does here, just amped up and hope it fills up, your point is well taken :D

$25 works for me. How does the other pool handle payouts?

1336157[/snapback]

Winner takes all..25 each comes out to 750 total. Last year we did 1-7 and it took 3-4 weeks . If you are doing 0-10 although there is no way of knowing for sure I would guess yours could take 5-7 weeks.

TBimm..I usually list my teams as follows

Baltimore Orioles- Whomper

Detroit Tigers - Puddy

K.C Royals- Dutch Oven

Then when the scoring starts I just put the number under the team.

Detroit Tigers - Puddy

K.C Royals- Dutch Oven

When your pool is complete and fully paid you should start a new thread with the official teams. When you do your updates just keep editing your first post that has the official teams listed and add your daily results this way everyone knows where to go and they dont have to scramble for results. Just edit post 1 and bump the thread..If I could make 1 suggestion that might make things easy for you. List your teams in the same order that I list mine. This way if you are using my results you can just scroll down and easily get your info and not have to bounce around. I hope this helps you and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

TBimm..I usually list my teams as follows

Detroit Tigers - Puddy

K.C Royals- Dutch Oven

Then when the scoring starts I just put the number under the team.

Detroit Tigers - Puddy

K.C Royals- Dutch Oven

When your pool is complete and fully paid you should start a new thread with the official teams. When you do your updates just keep editing your first post that has the official teams listed and add your daily  results this way everyone knows where to go and they dont have to scramble for results. Just edit post 1 and bump the thread..If I could make 1 suggestion that might make things easy for you. List your teams in the same order that I list mine. This way if you are using my results you can just scroll down and easily get your info and not have to bounce around. I hope this helps you and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

1336270[/snapback]

Thanks Whomper. :D