[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maryland Crabs

cliaz

Fo shizzle. :D

Sans the artichokes. :D

And don't forget, you can always throw some blue crabs in the pot, too. :D

Breaux, the chokes in the berl is kickin. The hearts soak up that Chinese pepper and Zatarains berl mix and other goodies ..... mmm mmm. Im telling you, you should try it. My wife says its too much work, but I love em.

Edited by skins

• 9 months later...

so justin, did you go?

Well, I didn't make it last summer, but I went today.

Clemente's far exceeded my expectations. The crabs were hot, fresh, and very meaty. I sat there with some buddies for over three hours eating crabs and drinking beers. The outdoor patio was great, right on the water. There were a lot of bugs, so I'll probably be all bitten up, but well worth it.

The servers were very attentive and courteous. Besides the crabs, they kept the corn and french fries coming.

It was somewhat difficult to find, but we called the place from the car and finally got there.

I will be there again soon, and will try to make it a regular trip.

Thanks again.

Well, I didn't make it last summer, but I went today.

Clemente's far exceeded my expectations. The crabs were hot, fresh, and very meaty. I sat there with some buddies for over three hours eating crabs and drinking beers. The outdoor patio was great, right on the water. There were a lot of bugs, so I'll probably be all bitten up, but well worth it.

The servers were very attentive and courteous. Besides the crabs, they kept the corn and french fries coming.

It was somewhat difficult to find, but we called the place from the car and finally got there.

I will be there again soon, and will try to make it a regular trip.

Thanks again.

about time! yeah, we had a hell of a time finding it the first time we went. it's a great place, though. the fun part is you're there eating crab for three hours, and you don't even realize it (unless you're my wife, whose version of hell would be sitting at a table for all eternity, watching me eat crab and never getting full). man, nothing says summer like getting your fingers cut up on crab shells and feeling the sting of the old bay on them. glad you liked the place.

Funny, my wife and I just got done with a dozen blue claws, steamed in beer, covered with old bay. Cleaned up the paper bags that covered the table (no plates, of course) and sat down to read some Huddle, and came across this thread. . .

Rock on guys!

:D