[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

pokerdonk

Start 2QB/1RB/2WR/1TE/1FLEX/1K/1DEF

Standard scoring with PPR scoring - .25 - RB, .5 - WR, 1 - TE

12 Teams

My Roster

E. Manning QB NYG

K. Warner QB ARZ

A. Brooks QB OAK

J. McCown QB DET

E. James RB ARZ

T. Jones RB CHI

A. Peterson RB CHI

C. Benson RB CHI

D. Rhodes RB IND

M. Turner RB SDG

M. Barber RB DAL

T. Holt WR STL

D. Branch WR NEP

J. Galloway WR TBB

M. Clayton WR TBB

A. Battle WR SF

M. Williams WR DET

S. Vines WR DET

A. Crumpler TE ATL

B. Watson TE NEP

E. Kinney TE TEN

N. Rackers K ARZ :D

S. Janikowski K OAK

PIT DEF

NYG DEF

The league champ is offering me 1.2 & 1.8 rookie picks for Thomas Jones. I am a big supporter of TJ, but on the other hand I really like the chances of Lendale White landing in Pittsburgh (which I would take with the 1.2 pick).

What do the experts say?

Lendale and maybe Santonio Holmes for Thomas Jones?

DO IT NOW......TJones don't have much time left with Benson breathing down his neck!

1419395[/snapback]

Really? Its that easy?

TJ was a 1st rounder in his own right. I think he is going to stick around for a long time.

dont pass on Demorio if he lands in a good spot or you will not be happy in the long run

and i will go out on a limb and say white wont make it to the steelers pick

1419402[/snapback]

Where do you see him going? Everything I see is showing Lendale slipping to the late first round?

:D

1.02 will land you DeAngello(over white for sure, but may be closer depends on where both go) and 1.08 should get you either Holmes or Jackson.......if not them, VDavis for sure!!

I wouldn't have even hesitated on this offer......

1419405[/snapback]

DeAngello is good, very good actually but I think Lendale in Pittsburgh is great! :D

DeAngello is good, very good actually but I think Lendale in Pittsburgh is great! :D

1419413[/snapback]

I am a Pittsburgh homer through and through, but I would take DeAngello over LenDale any day.....DeAngello's talent is just UNREAL, White could be like bettis last year, alot of TD's, but FWParker should be getting at least half the carries for as long as he stays in Pitt or stays healthy.....especially IF Den gets DeAngello with the 22nd pick, everyone knows what featured backs in Den do.

Edited by jake_the_builder

Where do you see him going?  Everything I see is showing Lendale slipping to the late first round?

:D

1419410[/snapback]

i dont do mocks but from what i read and what i know of his past performance i see about .000001% chance he falls to pitt

hey he could but i dont think he will

With the news of a partial hamstring tear just coming out, doesn't seem impossible.....plus Kiper said he could fall to late first round, 35th to the Jets or 52nd to the Pats, even though I don't see him falling past the Stillers......

1419584[/snapback]

i hadnt read the info about the hammy tear and was just coming back to say he very well could now fall to the steelers due to the tear