[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#1 pick

biggamer3

With Carolina's O line improved over last year, and if Foster stays healthy(which he will, since my positive waves for DeShaun program is doing so well). Foster will finish in the top five possibly top 4 RB's this season. He will edge out Smitty for SB MVP-you heard it here first FF fans!!!!!

1437811[/snapback]

:D Bold prediction :D

Had to go with LT as he has been there done that EVERY year for the last 3-4. I really would be happy if I got LJ but he hasn't had to go an entire season with everybody gunning for him. Teams would prepare for Priest, who is not the power back that LJ is and when he would play he was devastating. I hope he is the man now but until LT gives us a reason not to pick him #1 it is hard to go away from him.

Ya love it dont'cha-man the OS can be fun!!!!!

1437930[/snapback]

I tempted to put him in my top 15, but I just couldn't do it. I'm more of a prove me wrong mode with him, much like Menudo. I expected great things from him and have yet to see it pan out.

I tempted to put him in my top 15, but I just couldn't do it. I'm more of a prove me wrong mode with him, much like Menudo. I expected great things from him and have yet to see it pan out.

1437942[/snapback]

I've always been an optimist-so I'll keep the faith, as it makes the OS more bearable. The sky's the limit for him if he can stay healthy.