[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lying in the sun may be bad for you

Furd

[betweenbitesofdonut]Thump. What the hell was that Larry? [/betweenbitesofdonut]

Police SUV runs over, kills sunbather on beach

The officers, who were not immediately identified, had stopped on a small berm of sand to watch a swimmer who they believed to be in distress. When they saw the swimmer was fine, they drove over the berm and apparently over the woman's head, authorities said.

What is it about driving an SUV that makes people stupid? The SO bought a new 2001 Blazer and whenever I'd drive it, I'd have this urge to vote for Kerry and see how close I could tailgate people because I was high enough to see over them. Weird.

Yeah..6 palestinians went to the beach and Isreal killed tham all the other day on accident. be careful when lying in the sun.

It probably seemed a bit odd to the Israelies that the "sunbathers" had plastic explosives and roofer's nails strapped to their bodies with duct tape.

:D