[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wedding Pranks

wcd480

My best man put "help me" on the bottom of my shoes. I thought it as histerical but I still had him remove it before the wedding started.

I saw something on tv once that when the priest asked for the ring the best man had them in a plastic Ball and Chain.

As someone who is getting married next May, I find none of these even in the ballpark of funny :D

To be honest, dont mess with the ceremony...If one of my buddies messes with the cer. next year I will be royally pissed.......thats a very sacred/precious time of the whole day.....a time that many people like family, friends; and esp. the bride and groom has picutred to be a fantastic moment.....

Mess with the honeymoon though, itll be fun = )

BM

Couple things I've seen/done:

1. When they ask for the ring from the best man, pull it out of a box of Cracker Jacks. Or hand him one of those oversized candy diamond Ring-Pops.

2. Find out where they will be staying the first night. Pile every piece of furniture on top of the bed all the way to the ceiling.

Couple things I've seen/done:

1. When they ask for the ring from the best man, pull it out of a box of Cracker Jacks. Or hand him one of those oversized candy diamond Ring-Pops.

2. Find out where they will be staying the first night. Pile every piece of furniture on top of the bed all the way to the ceiling.

I like # 2 except that we can't figure out where they are staying as the groom knows a prank is coming and has done everything he can to prevent us from finding out their wedding night hotel.

My best man put "help me" on the bottom of my shoes. I thought it as histerical but I still had him remove it before the wedding started.

I saw something on tv once that when the priest asked for the ring the best man had them in a plastic Ball and Chain.

Thats a good one, maybe I can convince the best man to put the rings in one of those little bubbles like the ones you get in the vending machines outside of the supermarket.