[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wedding Pranks

wcd480

Ok I am a groomsman in a wedding this weekend and I want to pull off a good prank on the couple, more specifically the groom. So far I have come up with these two, but there could be problems with them that would require alternative pranks. These are:

1. The bride and groom are leaving for their honeymoon the day after the wedding. I am not sure if he will have a bag packed in advance, but assuming he does my plan is to get into said bag and remove all of his underwear and replace them with male thongs/g-strings, so that he has nothing else to wear on the honeymoon but those.

2. It is a Catholic wedding so I know that they will kneel down with their backs to the rest of the church at some point in time. At that point the bottoms of the groom's shoes will be showing, a fact that I hope to take advantage of by writing "HELP' on the left and "ME" on the right to create a hidden message to the crowd. The problem with that is that the bride's mother is pretty traditional and may be upset by this so I plan to run it by the bride's brother who is also a groomsman. If he nixes it then I will be in need of a backup plan which is where the huddle community comes in... any suggestions?

Ok I am a groomsman in a wedding this weekend and I want to pull off a good prank on the couple, more specifically the groom. So far I have come up with these two, but there could be problems with them that would require alternative pranks. These are:

1. The bride and groom are leaving for their honeymoon the day after the wedding. I am not sure if he will have a bag packed in advance, but assuming he does my plan is to get into said bag and remove all of his underwear and replace them with male thongs/g-strings, so that he has nothing else to wear on the honeymoon but those.

2. It is a Catholic wedding so I know that they will kneel down with their backs to the rest of the church at some point in time. At that point the bottoms of the groom's shoes will be showing, a fact that I hope to take advantage of by writing "HELP' on the left and "ME" on the right to create a hidden message to the crowd. The problem with that is that the bride's mother is pretty traditional and may be upset by this so I plan to run it by the bride's brother who is also a groomsman. If he nixes it then I will be in need of a backup plan which is where the huddle community comes in... any suggestions?

I used the "help me" on a good friend of mine 2 years ago. It was a classic :D He is a big prankster himself, I had my brother watch him before/during my wedding :D

Another idea you could do is to wrap a *ahem* "Marital Aid (the vibrating kind)" :D *ahem* in tin foil and bury it in his carry-on. With any luck the baggage screeners/security will make him take it out in the middle of the terminal and make him turn it on.

Another idea you could do is to wrap a *ahem* "Marital Aid (the vibrating kind)" :D *ahem* in tin foil and bury it in his carry-on. With any luck the baggage screeners/security will make him take it out in the middle of the terminal and make him turn it on.

I like that one consider it added to the repertoire.

Man...these are ALL good. :D

Along with the marital aid one though....I believe security now requires you to take out any electronics and show that they are working electronic devices.....ie....a radio....is just that.....a radio. Not a shell of a radio with C4 inside. LOL.

If this is the case....get a vibrator that plugs in and has a transformer....LOL. With any luck, they'll make him take it out of the bag, plug it in and make sure it works. :D

*Disclaimer* I have no first hand knowledge of such things. :D

I would certainly go with this one. Funny, and you're only "pranking" your buddy... not his wife and the rest of the family/wedding as you would in #2.

Make sure to put a few leopard-skin pattern g-strings in there. Contact AtomicCEO for ordering information.

I would certainly go with this one. Funny, and you're only "pranking" your buddy... not his wife and the rest of the family/wedding as you would in #2.

Make sure to put a few leopard-skin pattern g-strings in there. Contact AtomicCEO for ordering information.

:D

Another along this line...

Leave only a small layer of clothing up top (for disguise) and replace the entire contents of the bag w/ condoms & lube.

Edited by BiggieFries

get a couple of hookers and some drugs and take lots of photos then superimpose his head on your body and leave them lying around the church

Is there a reason you are against the institution of marriage? Is it becasue there are laws against you marrying the person you want to? NTTATWWT

Yeah - go with #1 above. Anything that pisses off the family during the actual ceremony makes for a L-O-N-G reception, with nasty looks in your direction. And most consider the actual ceremony to be a sacred thing...

Yeah - go with #1 above. Anything that pisses off the family during the actual ceremony makes for a L-O-N-G reception, with nasty looks in your direction. And most consider the actual ceremony to be a sacred thing...

Yeah that was my concern. I don't really know the parents all that well, but i have a feeling that if they thought it was funny then all would be merry. That is IF they thought it was funny.

I heard of one that absolutely cracked me up but I would never recommend doing it.I will share it though..One of the ushers in a wedding party went into his yard and laid face down in his pool like he drowned when he saw the limo with the other ushers come to pick him up..The people in the limo eventually got tired of beeping the horn and waiting so they started looking around. When they got to the backyard they saw him in the pool. They all rushed to the pool and a few jumped in in their tuxes to save him only to find him laughing and perfectly OK. The ushers that jumped in on the other hand were soaking wet in their wedding tuxes.

Man...these are ALL good. :D

Along with the marital aid one though....I believe security now requires you to take out any electronics and show that they are working electronic devices.....ie....a radio....is just that.....a radio. Not a shell of a radio with C4 inside. LOL.

If this is the case....get a vibrator that plugs in and has a transformer....LOL. With any luck, they'll make him take it out of the bag, plug it in and make sure it works. :D

*Disclaimer* I have no first hand knowledge of such things. :D

Bunz said vibrator. :Beavis Laugh:

I'll be back in a few minutes.

Yeah... I wouldn't recommend any prank that affects the ceremony. People want to remember their wedding as something romantic and special... not as that time they got burned.

At my buddies wedding, he had his vows written on an index card. We stole the card and wrote "Don't Do it!" on it and slipped it back to him. During the ceremony with all the emotion and family and everything... we realized that it was not as funny as when we planned it.

I buy in bulk for discounts.

My mother in law always manages to get into the packed honeymoon bags and leaves a ton of confetti in them.

Semi-prank, that I don't reccomend but it happened at a wedding my brother in alw was at.... at the end of the night, two of the groomsmen hopped into the car that was to take the bride and groom from the reception to their hotel and took off. Everyone laughed, but they didnt come back... so, finally, they get another ride to their hotel, consummate the night, and the next morning, the groom is ordering room service for breakfast... when he orders something like a bacon omeletts, when from under the bed a voice says, "Why don't you make that two?"

THe groomsmen had hidden out under the bed the entire night..... somehow get the key from the hotel (I believe got it by saying they were picking up the bags fo the honeymoon or something).

Anyhow, I believe they are somehow stil lfriends, but it was rocky for a while.

All I have ever done is have each groomsmen palm something for the groom, so when he walks down the aisle, have him shake hands with each groomsmen. Then had him things like a condom, lube, things like that that can be easily concealed in a pocket. It will add some levity to the moment without disrupting the ceremony as the guests won't really notice what is going on.