[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

directv titanium package

montster

link

If you have money and want every channel, every movie, every pay-per-view event, every adult channel and every HDTV station, you might want to check out DirecTV Titanium. If you don't have the cash to drop down $7,500 a year, which works out to be $625 a month, you can still read on to see how the elite lives. DirecTV is launching their Titanium service that will give subscribers literally everything they they have to offer including 10 HD DVRs and a 24/7 concierge service. The service isn't currently available but if you fill out the form on the website, someone will contact you when it is.

You kids looking for unlimited free pr0n -- go do some googling on "coolsat".

I have a buddy who has it running -- In a nutshell you can pick up every satellite signal other than the DTV network -- you get dish and all sorts of weird foreign networks. Pr0n out the wazoo. all PPVS free. All movie Channels free. No NFL package and no HD, though. I think he paid about $200 to get it up and running.

Of course, it's all very shady and you should do so at your own risk....but it's been workign fine for my friend for 6 months now.

Edited by AhrnCityPahnder