[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annoying "Guy"

chiefjay

no.

Just some of your posts had intentional ebonics in them.

in PG county it's called cacasonics. the ebon part of ebonics suggest strickly for african americans but here even the poodles are ghetto so we approach it with a more universal name

I thought this was a fairly interesting topic. The list below comes from a local radio station that does the March Madness type of tournaments for various categories. The tournament this time around is "Annoying Guy" tournament. Rome talks about a few of these "guys" also, Softball guy of course, likes to fight guy, etc...

I thought we could do this three fold.

1. You know someone that is one of these guys.

2. You are one of these guys although maybe you don't think you are as bad as you really are.

3. A huddler is one of these guys.

Beer Snob guy: Several Huddlers

Bowling guy: Used to know a lof of these guys. Huddle: Puddy / CHUCK B. Do you guys have a ton of bowling gear?

Currently I have four balls(insert joke),1 bag and 1 pair of shoes that cost me approximately $850-$900, I have however given away or sold a couple of balls that were $200+ each and two pair of shoes that were $100+ each a few years back. Not the cheapest sport but could be worse.

I would say Puddy has spent close to as much as me also.

This was for a total of five seasons (Equipment only).

Edited by ChuckB

Sort ME

9) Beer Snob Guy

7) Movie Line Guy Everything in life can be answered by a line from The Princess Bride

5) Poker Story Guy I once had 4 threes, beat by 4 sevens in Lake Tahoe (7 card stud)

10) Motorcycle Guy Well atleast until my Harley was stolen, A-holes

Wait you thought I was black!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??! :D:D

and yes there is everything wrong with that :D

awww screw it.......KILL WHITEY!

No, they just said "cliaz is near!" [/movie line guy]