[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

time for a promotion ...

tonorator

so my 5th grader is being "promoted" to 6th grade and is leaving the elementary school. they put on this ceremony that is like a graduation, but they call it "promotion." all the kids are being announced and each one takes their certificate, shakes the hand of the principal and their teacher, and then goes back to their seat ... that is, every kid except one. out of the 120 or so (4 classes) kids that go through, there was one who after shaking the principal's hand, pauses as he's going down the steps to extend his fists in the air in triumph and then does a booty shake dance to express his glee in front of audience. yes, there was only one.

that's my boy!

god help us when he graduates from high school ...

(the room got a kick out of it)

Don't you have a digital camera that takes video already, or a phone that does? Come on get into the new millenium Ton :D

i know. i'm actually a photo snob, so i have an SLR that does not do video.

believe me, we were lucky to even have the camera. my wife and i are famous for going to events and forgetting all recording equipment.