[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What draft spot do you want?

Duchess Jack

Even in a Dynasty you want the guys who have the best chance of being studs the next 2-3 years..IMO those 3 guys are Tomlinson, Alexander and Johnson.

Maybe I am shooting myself in the foot, but Alexander is getting up there...

Maybe I am shooting myself in the foot, but Alexander is getting up there...

He is, but as healthy as he has been over his career, the line they have blocking for him, the horrible defensive teams in thier division, and the overall strength of their team. I can see him producing for 2 to 3 more years.

The only other 2 names that stick out to me are Portis and Brown. many will say Caddilac. but you have to worry about a guy who as already shown himself to get hurt in his rookie year.

I would much rather have #1 or #2 than #3 (just for being closer to the turn). Pretty much doesn't get any better than #1 this year.

And I agree, that after the top 3 spots, you might as well try to trade down for the 11 or 12 spot. The middle is a mish-mash of mediocrity.