[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Brother - CBS

chiefjay

Love this show, seen every season except season one which I heard was terrible. I will be voting for every contrversial member, putting them against each other. My all time favorite player is still Will.

Love this show, seen every season except season one which I heard was terrible. I will be voting for every contrversial member, putting them against each other. My all time favorite player is still Will.

Will was the best. :D

I never watched it :D

I'm so surprised you guys dont watch this show. What other TV show has peanut butter bikinis, hot steamy sex between house guests, hot tubbing, flirting, fights, and live 24/7 feeds!!!! You have to watch the house guests, ("hamsters") play and try and win the game. They all end up going nuts and give great TV. The show airs 3 days a week, Sunday, Tuesday, and live show of eviction Thursday. It gets me thru the summer, right up to football season.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=VH1+...s&search=Search <<< 4 clips to review past show although last years hot sovereign 6 is not included in this.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/ <<< site to hear plea's and vote

I wonder why they have so many from Season 6? :D

Because they were the most popular group, (sov6) next to Dr. Will Kirby and probably because they arent yet so settled in their lives yet like other seasons. Such as Curtis, BB1 is now Married and practicing law, and Eric, the Fireman from BB3 is unable to break away from his life along with many others. I would have liked to see Roddy, bb3 and Hardy from bb2 back. We girls need more eye candy. Seems its all dorky guys, except Kaysar and Will and hot girls in BB7, All Stars.

Because they were the most popular group, (sov6) next to Dr. Will Kirby and probably because they arent yet so settled in their lives yet like other seasons. Such as Curtis, BB1 is now Married and practicing law, and Eric, the Fireman from BB3 is unable to break away from his life along with many others. I would have liked to see Roddy, bb3 and Hardy from bb2 back. We girls need more eye candy. Seems its all dorky guys, except Kaysar and Will and hot girls in BB7, All Stars.

I actually agree with ya :D I wanted to see Savage on there the most besides Will. Never saw season 1, was it any good?

I actually agree with ya :D I wanted to see Savage on there the most besides Will. Never saw season 1, was it any good?

Savage would have been great!!! He is one of the contributers to the cbs site to analyze the House guests on a weekly basis. So he is still involved but mannnnn what a body!!!!

BB1 got me hooked into the show. It was produced by another group so it really was a different format and not included in promotions like BB2 thru BB6 were. In fact, I've heard that BB1 wont ever be out on DVD. But bb1 was interesting in the fact that they gave them a weekly challenge like someone had to continuously be riding the house stationary bike, in honor of TourLaFrance, 24/7 to earn their meals. And another stunt I remember was that whenever BB played music, the house guests had 3 minutes to be out on the patio dancing. BB would play music at times when they were sleeping at night, or in the middle of the shower. And even one legged Eddie, the BB1 winner, would participate. It was fun and less strategy talk.