[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team Schemes

I think i have the schemes right by team(if I am wrong please let me know and I will fix it)

4-3

CIN, HOU, JAX, NO

TEN, DEN, OAK, CAR,

NYG, PHI, WAS, GB,

ARI, SEA, ATL

3/4

NE, NYJ, CLE,

PIT, SD, DAL, SF

4/3 3/4 Hybrid

MIA, STL

Tampa 2 / Cover-2

BUF, IND, CHI,

DET, MIN, TAM, KC

BAL

Edited by keggerz

4/3 3/4 Hybrid

MIA, STL

Would like to hear what a Jets Homer(rovers or other) has to say about their new D that Mangini is implementing...will it be an exclusive 3/4 or will it be more of a hybrid?

• 1 month later...

Chiefs are also running a Tampa-2 scheme this year, since Herm is at the helm.

A couple of more things, actually...

I don't get to watch a lot of Jaguars ball, but everything I read from the local writers says that they run a form of the Cover-2 system. :D

Also, do we know that Baltimore is still running that "46" hybrid? I haven't read anything recently that said they'll stick to it...or that they'll change. What do you know about that, keg?

A couple of more things, actually...

I don't get to watch a lot of Jaguars ball, but everything I read from the local writers says that they run a form of the Cover-2 system. :D

Also, do we know that Baltimore is still running that "46" hybrid? I haven't read anything recently that said they'll stick to it...or that they'll change. What do you know about that, keg?

i know the jags pretty much play right side and left side LBs without the true W and S designation but i havent read anything about them running a form of the cover 2 but it wouldnt surprise me either

as for baltimore I havent read anything but to be honest i also havent been looking for anything on baltimore either....if and when i get a chance i will see what I can come up with...will also ask a homer or 2 if i can

• 4 months later...