[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Keeping" for the future

billay

As a general rule, you do not keep players that would not be drafted in the first several rounds of any draft. Why keep them and lose a draft pick when you could just pick them up at a later point in the draft? But, as the old saying goes, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and maybe there's a player who might be a stretch to keep this year, but could be a sure fire hit next year, and I want him on my team. I'm sitting on a few players this year, that might not be worthy of a keeper spot, but could be quite promising in the years to come. Carslon Palmer to name one. The guy is coming off injury and will probably fall to the 4th or 5th rounds in most drafts, but what about next year? Maybe he's the next big thing and worthy of a years' patience. Who are some players this year that you guys might think is worthy of a keeper spot based upon future possibility?

Edited by billay